14

[ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟒 ]
𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜..|

NARRATIVE:

It's been a couple days since then. You didn't forget about the Eren situation, but you didn't think about it too much or you'll feel more guilt then you already do.

You hung out with that friend group almost everyday. You and jaz are the closest, well, and Connie.

Speaking of! Connie told you to get ready again. 2nd date?? You liking it.

He said he'll pick you up around 6 when the sun is almost down. You wonder where he's taking you.

Probably to a party knowing him.

You got up and took a shower so you can be fresh. Then washed your face and brushed your teeth. You know, typical hygiene.

After all of that, you went to your room and picked out an outfit. You wore a long brown sundress, and some black converses cause fuck heels! It was cali so it was pretty warm out at this time.

The outfit was so plain, but you made it into something by adding accessories. You added some charm bracelets on your wrist, and some other accessories like necklaces etc.

You looked so cute and so.. put together? It's weird. You never dressed like this before. Why are these clothes even in your closet?

Anyway. You did your hair in a white claw clip as your hair was still dark brown. You did a half full face of makeup and sprayed some of your expensive perfume.

You wore your good purse which was white. Had to throw some color in the fit.

After that, you was done and Connie was already outside. You walk out your room feeling like a queen then walked out the door since nobody was home at this time.

Connie rolled down his window. He was about to say something, but he couldn't. You took the words out his mouth. You were so breathtaking in that dress; Connie could do nothing but stare.

You twirl around and smiled at him while walking up to his car.

You open the door and sat in his car. You smiled at him. "Hi!" You said excitedly.

Connie gave you the same energy back. "Hiii!" He dragged out the hi as he gave you a big smile where you can see his fangs. You loved that smiled so much.

"Sooooo where we going?" You said looking at him. "It's a surprise." He said as you groaned. "Ugh you said that the last time!!" You whined as he laughed.

"Because it's special and I want you to like it!" He said while looking at you.

"Ugh whatever Connie just drive!" You said while Connie looked away from you to drive the car.

Y'all listen to Brent Fiyaz as he drove off to the spot.

"Ok we're here." Connie said. You look up to see chipotle. You looked at Connie with a stank face. "Really? Chipotle?" You said with an attitude.

"Chill out mama, we just getting food from here." He said calmly as you sucked your teeth. "Ight."

You both got out the car as you walked in the building. It wasn't full since it was the afternoon.