7

[ CHAPTER 𝟕 ]
𝙷𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛..|

NARRATIVE
Smut warning!

"I'm outside." Connie texted "V" aka Vicky. Vicky was a brown skin stallion. She was definitely a freak but Connie didn't feel no type of connection with her. She was more of an fuck buddy.

"Okay I'm comin." She texted as she ran outside with biker shorts on and a red crop top. With red bear slippers. Her favorite color.

Her hair was in a low bun and a full beat face of makeup. Connie sigh. Why did he even call this girl.

He unlocked the car door so she can get in the passenger seat. Connie fake smiled at her. "Hey gorgeous." He said lowly. She giggled to herself. "Hii Connie."

Connie looked her up and down and licked his lips. "You look soo.. good." He said with full lust.  She gave him a little smirk. "Come taste me then." She said boldly. Connie shook his head 'no'.

"We gotta get high first." He said. She nodded and hooked her phone up to the ox. Connie rolled up quickly while Vicky played 'FNF by gorilla.'

Connie didn't really listen to rap music but he didn't mind it.

Connie got done rolling up then he got out his lighter. It was pink, he lit the blunt and inhaled it, then exhaled.

He kept doing it then passed it to Vicky. She wasn't like a smoker but she'll smoke a couple of blunts. She's more of a drinker

"So, how you been?" Connie says while watching her exhale. She looked at Connie. "Good I guess, I been chillin. What bout you?"

"I been chillin too, I was just trying to see what was up with you." Connie said while smiling at bit.

"Connie you always know whats up with me." She said while rolling her eyes. He laughed. "Damn my bad."

She passed the blunt to Connie and it was a roach already, Connie side eyed her.

He smoked the rest of the blunt and threw the rest of it out the window.

He didn't want to roll up again and he can already tell Vicky was high since her eyes was blood shot red over 1 blunt. He put grabba in it so he understands.
(Grabba makes you higher for the ones that don't smoke 🚭)

He got his high back after smoking that blunt since it was wearing off.

He licked his lips and look at Vick.
(That's that lighskin shi☠️ ok I'm done.)

Vicky looked back at Connie, she smiled as Connie faked his smile. Next thing you know they kissing in the car.

He grabbed her waist and picked her up so she can sit on his lap. They kept kissing during the process.

But something was off about this kiss. Even though he been fucking on Vicky for months it never felt weird to him. Was it because she's not you?

No. You and Connie not even together so he can't feel anything for you.

But..