5

[ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓 ]
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚢..|

NARRATIVE
hours before party.

You were at sprit Halloween to try to find a costume quick. They were literally sold out of everything.

You groan in annoyance. "It's not even Halloween yet. How the fuck the costumes halfway gone?" You mumbled to yourself.

Your phone buzzed. it was Sasha? you were confused but picked up the phone.

"Hi sash what's up?"

"Y/n I'm stuck, should I be a sexy bunny, or just be something cute?"

"Honestly don't know, I'm Tryna figure out my costume myself."

"OMG! you should be raven form teen titans."

"Raven? don't you think that's a little lame? like I'm wayyy too old."

"No I think it would be perfect!!"

"I'm trusting you sasha."

"I know you are. but anyways I think I'm gonna be something simple... LIKE A FAIRY!! OMG THANKS Y/N, IMA CALL YOU BACK-"

She hung up so fast her words cut off. "okay.. bye.." You put your phone in your pocket. You sigh while looking around for a raven costume for adults.

You found one but it was an medium. it going to be a bit tight but you can make it work. You checked out your things and went back home.

You were home. You ran in your room, so your mom won't see you. she didn't. You slowly closed your door and flopped on your bed. You looked at the raven costume and debated if you even want to be raven. I mean you already bought it so whatever.

the party was in 2 hours so you deiced to do some chores and clean up around the house so when you do sneak out it won't look a mess, plus your mom won't be as mad.

After all that you only had one more thing to do. Clean up your room.

Your room was a mess. Well at least to you. You hated messy things so you couldn't wait to clean all that shit up.

You picked up the clothes and whipped down your vanity since it had makeup stains on it. You put your body pillow on your bed so it looks like you sleeping. You covered it and put a black wig on your circle pillow and covered that up too.

You giggled at the fact that it actually looks like your sleeping. You looked at the time and you only had 35 minutes to get ready. How did that take so long?

Before you could've turned on the shower you got a text from Sasha

"Be ready in 15, in picking you up, send the address." Was all she said in the text. You were happy since 1, gas, and 2, it won't look like you left since your car is here.

You responded with an "okay." And sent your address.

Took a shower, brushed your teeth, and did your makeup.

You only added purple eyeshadow and dark pink lipstick to your regular makeup.

You put on the costume plus some black stockings so your legs won't be cold. The cape was a bit much but it is part of your costume so you delt with it.

You put the hood on and looked in the mirror.

"Wait because the body is definitely boding!" You mumbled to yourself.