10

[ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎 ]
𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚜...|

NARRATIVE:

You groan. "Fuck you, I'm winning this game." You shrugged while speaking to eren. He scoff. "Yeah.. okay." He says while pressing down at the controller.

You all were playing Mario cart, you, eren, Connie, and Sasha. Armin and jean was on their phones bc playing videos games was too "childish for them".

You sat between connie and Sasha as Sasha sat between you and eren. You all were at Connie's house instead of jaz's because her parents found out about the Halloween party so she couldn't invite us over nor come over. And Calvin? He was on vacation for the thanksgiving break so he wouldn't be here.

"Jean pass me those chips, I need an energy boost." Sasha says while still looking at the screen raising her hand up to catch them.

Jean sighs as he throws her the chips in her hand as she catches it. You laugh a little. Sasha could be on a food eating contest if she wanted to.

Connie placed his hand on your lower back, trying to distract you so he can win Mario cart. You weren't having it. One thing about you is that you don't play when it comes down to games. You're very competitive, so he can try it if he wants too but it won't work.

He notices you move up a little to avoid his touch so you can focus, so he does the same, but instead of focusing he step on your foot to get you off track. "ooo you bitch." you whined as you put the controller down to grab your foot in pain.

All of a sudden connie's yells that he won the game. you sigh. "fucking cheater." you mumbled. "what was that? i didn't hear you my victory was too loud." he shrugs as you flipped him off.

The room didn't go quiet. Everyone stayed talking as some were laughing and some were just chattin. It wasn't a lot of you guys like usual, but its good enough.

You put on the new show Wednesday as you and Connie watched it. The rest was either on their phones or just not paying attention.

"Connie." Eren says while looking dead at him. Connie looked over at him confused. "I gotta run to get some za, you down?" He said.

Connie knee deep down that this wasn't about the weed. So he went anyways.

"Yea lemme get my shoes on." Connie told you he'll be back and watch over the house while he's gone. You felt good when people tell you your in charge.

You nodded ok with a smile on your face as he smiled back. "Why can't I be in charge? I knew you longer!" Jean says. "Cause your an idiot. I want someone that is smart watching over my house." Connie says as Sasha laughed and pointed at jean. He flipped her off.

"ight, we out." Eren says while grabbing his black hoodie and putting it on. "Okay just don't die or get shot or something." Sasha says while eating her chips while watching Wednesday.

Everyone hears the door close, so you decide to say, "Jenna so fine, I'll eat her ass on the first date." Sasha looks at you in shock. "What? You wouldn't? Like cmon now." You said as she thought about it and dapped you up.

CONNIE POV.

I know eren wanted to talk about something else. The look on his face said it all. We was outside walking down the street instead of driving so I knew something was up.

"Spit it out eren." I said in an annoyed tone. I missed a chance to cuddle with y/n for this bullshit? We gotta talk about something.

"Connie lemme ask you this.. are you still going along with it?" Eren says while looking dead at me. The hell?

"What type of fuck shit is this eren." I said, stopping in my steps. He stopped too and stood in front of me. "We had a deal. And if you lose it. I'll tell y/n why she's even here." Did eren just try to threaten me? Oh nah.

I scoffed and looked around. no way he would do that, I actually grew feelings for that girl. He better not mess it up.

"I don't know what the fuck your talking about but Ian havin it. You do some fuck shit like this again and I'm coming for you." I spat back at him.

"So you do like the girl." Eren scoff. I didn't say anything. Why should I? Whatever I say he'll use against me. I can't lose y/n right now.

"Watch out." I said while walking off. "Let's see how this plays out.." I hear his muffled voice behind me as I continue walking back to my house.

Eren stayed their looking dumb as I kept walking. I don't know what he got going on but Ian in that shit.

I walk inside my house. "That was quick." I hear Sasha say as she's stuffing her face with cookies. "Yea.." I said while sitting back next to y/n as she was dozing off a little.

I smiled to myself. She's so beautiful.

Everyone left my house including y/n. Thanksgiving is tomorrow so everyone had to get full rest for the big dinner. So I did the same, no point to stay up with nothing to do.

YALLLLL THIS SHORT ASFFF but I didn't know how to end it🤥 sorry bookies if this was lame but next chapter finna be HEAT.

Ok I got too much energy Gn loves❤️
Words: 940