THE SHIPPENING (Part 1)

The Class 1-A students sat around in their dorms, talking amongst themselves. Bakugo was leaning back in his seat, his feet on the table as Kaminari, Sero and Kirishima were in a deep discussion next to them.

"Okay, but guys, what's your type? What kind of girls are you into?" Kaminari asked them excitedly, as if their answer meant everything to him.

Kirishima tapped his chin in thought.

"Huh, I haven't really thought about that. I guess I'd want a girl who can stand up for herself no matter what, someone who cares for others... and who's be fun to be around," he answered earnestly.

"Ooooh, okay! So...like Mina?" Kaminari teased, pointing at her from across the room.

Kirishima blushed, suddenly realizing what he said.

"Um..." he looked at her, watching her interact with her friends. He smiled to himself a little. "You know what? Yeah."

"Niiiice," Sero said, grinning, "Honestly, I just want a cute girl with a nice figure...if you know what I mean."

Kaminari and him snickered while Kirishima shook his head at them.

"Come on, guys. Have some standards! Liking someone just for how they look isn't very manly!" he told them.

"You guys are morons," Bakugo muttered, crossing his arms and closing his eyes.

"Aw, come on Kacchan! You have a type too, don't you? Everyone does! You definitely passed out when Midnight used her quirk, so spill! What kind of girls do you like?" Kaminari teased, getting closer to him.

"Don't call me that, dunce face!" Bakugo warned, pushing him away.

"What's your type, Kaminari?" Sero asked.

Kaminari grinned, immediately giving up on Bakugo and turning toward the other two.

"Heh, you know," he winked and was about to say more when Jiro and Mina appeared behind them, Mina grabbing both him and Kirishima by the shoulders.

"Are you guys talking about girls?" Mina asked loudly, her voice cheery.

"Is that what guys talk about in their free time? Makes sense I guess," Jiro added, shaking her head.

"Uhh, hey guys!" Kirishima awkwardly greeted, blushing a little, not really knowing what else to say.

"Why don't you two join our conversation? I'd love to know what kind of guys girls like!" Kaminari exclaimed.

Jiro rolled her eyes.

"No way! That's the last thing I want to tell you neanderthals," she told them.

"Wait, no, Jiro this is a great idea!!" Mina shouted, grabbing her shoulders and shaking her around.

"W-what??" Jiro asked, taken aback and confused.

"We can teach the boys how to be civilized human beings and show them what kind of things girls love! Come here," Mina pulled Jiro closer and whispered something into her ear.

Jiro grinned and looked at each boy one by one.

"That's a great idea, actually. Let's do it!" she agreed.

"Yeah, that's the spirit! We can get the whole class involved! Since it's the weekend, we should have the whole day tomorrow to do it!" Mina exclaimed.

"Uhh...why do I have a bad feeling about this?" Kaminari said mostly to himself.

"What's your plan?" Kirishima asked.

Mina grinned and snickered, posing dramatically.

"The boys should do a host club! Turn this dorm into a fancy little restaurant for a day and serve the girls however they want! You guys could wear fancy outfits and be assigned to specific girls...ooh ooh! And we could make it a contest too! Whoever makes their girl swoon wins!" she answered happily.