Class 1-A Students Turn Evil (Part 1)

Midoriya walked home with Iida and Uraraka, all of them chatting happily about the days' events. They walked together for a while before they eventually had to split up.

"Bye, Deku! See you tomorrow!" Uraraka called, running towards the direction of her house.

"Farewell, my friends!" Iida shouted, walking backwards while Midoriya kept going ahead.

"Bye, guys!" Midoriya responded to both of them, all three heading in opposite directions.

Midoriya walked the rest of the way alone, the sun setting as he walked. He sighed heavily, hoping that would be able to pass his big upcoming exam. Knowing UA, they'd throw everything they got at him, targeting his weaknesses. He made a fist as he walked, staring at the sky.

I have to get stronger. I just started learning how to channel my quirk the way Gran Torino showed me. It was really useful in that fight against Stain, but I had to strain myself to do it right and barely managed to win. If I don't start mastering my quirk soon, I doubt I'll ever be able to even come close to All Might's strength.

Suddenly, someone grabbed Midoriya, covering his mouth so he couldn't cry out, pulling him into a dark ally. Midoriya writhed in their grasp, trying to escape. Panicked, he tried to use his quirk against the unseen force, but he suddenly felt really warm, his consciousness fading. The last thing he saw was a school girl standing over him, grinning evilly as the person who was holding him touched her too.

"Hi Izuku! We're going to have so much fun!" she told him excitedly.

Midoriya completely blacked out, limp in Rinku's arms, the girl slouching over too.

"Toga, can you hear me? Has the link worked yet?" Rinku asked Midoriya, who was already slowly starting to wake up.

Suddenly, he jumped up, on his feet.

"Wow, this is so cool! I'm inside Izuku's body!" Midoriya said excitedly, looking around at himself.

"Yes, and now that you both are mentally linked, you can switch between him and yourself at will, whatever the situation calls for. Just make sure your actual body is somewhere safe, you'll be completely helpless if someone were to capture you," Rinku explained, picking up Toga's limp body, "We'll have to do the same thing to the other students, my quirk only works if I physically touch both people at once."

"Right, right, I'm sure that'll be easy! I bet Izuku has lots of friends that all trust him!" Midoriya waved off, looking at Toga's body, "Though I have to admit, seeing my own body all dead like that kind of disturbs me."

"Not to worry, I'm sure your fellow villains will keep you safe. But now that the deed is done, you better switch back before someone sees," Rinku suggests, gently putting Toga's body against a wall in a sitting position.

Midoriya closed his eyes, his body once again going limp as Toga's came to life, standing up.

"So weird, but so cool! Let's go before he gets up," Toga told him, both of them retreating back into the darkness.

Rinku's quirk was called Interlink. Whenever he touched two people at once, he was able to create a mental link between them, allowing for one of them to control the other completely or even partially if they needed to. Rinku was able to choose which person had the most influence by touching them with his right hand, the other person mostly just a puppet for the first person to use. He could link several pairs of people at once and could even link himself with someone if he wanted. He didn't have to touch anyone to undo the links though, that he could do anytime he needed to.

His quirk made it easy for him to commit crimes without consequences. He could just do it in someone else's body, then quickly retreat back to his own. He was mostly committing small, local crimes, but once Shigaraki found him, he knew they could use his quirk to finally infiltrate the most highly guarded school in the world and defeat All Might unsuspected.