The Dekusquad Goes to a Haunted House

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Midoriya asked nervously, staring up at the huge haunted house.

"Don't worry, it'll be fun, ribbit! I promise," Asui replied reassuringly.

"We already bought the tickets anyway," Todoroki added, holding up his for Midoriya to see.

"Come on, Deku! Let's go!" Uraraka exclaimed excitedly, taking his hand and pulling him towards the entrance.

Midoriya made a sound of surprise, his face turning red at her touch. Suddenly he forgot about what he was afraid of and followed her inside, Iida in front of them like a mother goose leading her flock.

"Everyone, please give me your tickets!" he instructed, waving his hand around.

They obeyed, Iida taking them and giving all of their tickets the woman behind the desk. She nodded at him, telling them they could go inside.

"Alright! Let's go inside, guys!" Iida impatiently instructed, waiting until they all went through the big, spooky doors before he followed them inside.

Since it was getting close to Halloween, Uraraka thought it would be fun for her and her friends to visit the spooky attraction that's only open once a year: Musutafu Haunted House. Compared to a typical haunted house, this one is much bigger and scarier. Not only do they change it every year so their customers have no idea what to expect, but the scares are much more elaborate and require more interaction. Also, the people working there use their quirks to add to the effect, creating the most horrifying haunted house in the world, and it just gets scarier every year.

Iida thought it was a great idea, and though Midoriya wasn't too sure about it, he decided he'd try it. What kind of hero would chicken out for something as silly as a haunted house? Todoroki, Aoyama, and Asui were also invited. Asui thought it was a fun suggestion and Todoroki decided he didn't have anything better to do. Aoyama politely declined, saying that his sensitive stomach couldn't handle it. But before they left, he pulled Uraraka aside, telling her, "This is you're chance to get closer to Midoriya! Every time either of you are scared, be sure to hold onto him, d'accord? Have fun and good luck!"

Uraraka thought he couldn't have been more wrong, but as she entered the doors to the haunted house and saw Midoriya looking nervously around, shaking with tension, she considered Aoyama's idea.

Immediately the fear factor rose as they walked into the hallway of the haunted house. It was decorated with skeleton animatronics that moved whenever someone passed them, webs and giant spiders lining the walls, and even plastic dismembered body parts. Deku and Uraraka were tense, jumping and screaming whenever something moved while the other three seemed perfectly comfortable in their surroundings.

"This hallway section has the perfect blend of atmosphere and tension, a job well done to whoever decorated it!" Iida commented, nodding at a fake head hanging from the ceiling they were all forced to walk very close to.

Just as expected, their movement triggered the thing, the head moved and started talking to them, laughing maniacally. Deku shouted in fear, backing right into Uraraka. They bumped into each other, almost falling over, but Asui and Todoroki helped keep them upright.

"You guys, it's not that scary! It's just a bunch of decorations," Asui tried to console them, holding Uraraka close.

"Yeah, and we haven't even gotten into the first room yet. Each room gets increasingly more disturbing and forces you to do something you're not comfortable with," Todoroki adds, reading from a flier he got from the front desk, "Are you sure you two can handle this?"