THE SHIPPENING (Part 2)

Ojiro led Hagakure outside the dorms, bringing something wrapped in a blanket with him. He took her to a big tree, laying the blanket underneath it, revealing the objects inside.

"What's all this?" Hagakure asked, trying to hide her excitement.

"Well, I thought it would be fun to play some board games outside with you. It's a little hot today, but the shade should keep us cool. At some point, we could even eat some ice-cream if you want, I know how much you love sweets," he told her nervously, sitting down on the blanket against the tree.

"That sounds awesome, Ojiro! Let's do it!" she affirmed.

To his surprise, instead of sitting across from him, Hagakure sat right next to him, very close. This made him feel uncomfortable, but he reminded himself that it didn't matter. If that's what she wanted, he had to be okay with it. He moved his tail out of the way, and laid out all three board games he brought.

"Okay, so here's what I brought. We have Battleships, chess, and Uno, which would you be the most interested in?" he asked her.

"Uno's my favorite! Let's play a few games of that!" Hagakure suggested.

"Uno it is," he replied with a smile.

They began playing cards together, switching to the next game when they got bored of it. They talked about whatever was on their minds, gradually grower closer as they spoke.

As this was happening, Iida brought Asui to the pool.

"Asui, I got permission for only us two to use this pool for the whole day. I brought some pool toys too so we can have fun and even practice using our quirks to our best ability! I hope you'll enjoy yourself and have a good time, and if you require anything else, please let me know!" Iida announced.

"Oh, thanks Iida! This was a good idea, ribbit! I'll go change into my swimsuit and be right back! And please, call me 'Sue'," she replied, going towards the girls locker room.

"Okay Asu- Sue! I'll go change as well!"

Both of them went to their respective locker rooms, changing into their school swimsuits. Soon, they returned, Asui immediately jumping into the water. Neither of them were bothered by the fact they were alone in a pool, wearing only swimsuits. They played pool games together like good friends, tossing beach balls around, diving for toys, and even having water fights. At first Iida only did what she wanted to give her a fun time, but then he started having fun himself. Asui's cool, friendly personality made Iida feel very much at ease, and he found himself enjoying his time with her. In fact, you could say things were going swimmingly between them.

Meanwhile, things between Midoriya and Uraraka weren't going as well. Not at first anyway. Midoriya had some things planned for them to do, but as he was thinking about it, he realized Uraraka probably wouldn't enjoy reading comics or talking about All Might as much as he would. So, he decided to just ask her what she wanted to do.

"Uh, hey, Uraraka? What would you like to do? We can do anything you want!" he asked, trying to act normal around her.

"Hmmm...what do I want to do?" she tapped her chin in thought, "You know, I actually kind of wanted to practice a little today. Would you be okay sparring a little with me?"

Midoriya stared at her in shock. She wants to spar?? I thought we were doing this to help the girls relax! Well, maybe that is how she relaxes. Kacchan needed to fight in order to sort out his feelings, so maybe it'll help her too. I doubt she'll be as aggressive as he was and I could practice using One-For-All. It's a better idea than I had anyway.