Chapter 3 Part 2

I'm usually anxious in enormous crowds of strangers, but tonight, I'm the opposite. And though I no longer have 'virgin eyes', I still can't help blushing at all the sex at this lively play party. There's always some sort of intimacy going down as not a single person is demeaned over their kink; there's just so many.

But that's another reason I'm comfortable here. Because anywhere else, we'd face major backlash for Jayden claiming me as her prized possession. For she sits poised upon her throne in her white latex suit as I wear a pink corset dress and stockings of the same sleek material. But instead of relaxing with her, I do in the cat bed just feet away that she customized especially for me. It's made of Mulberry silk, embellished with the most radiant diamonds. Better yet, they match my feline accessories and nails studded with the breathtaking stones.

Other kittens here envy me, but little do they know that their presence alone is killing me. Because these girls are everywhere. The ones my guardian loves: submissive white brunettes. They crawl around her wherever she goes, rubbing their bodies against her for attention. But through all that seducing, she keeps her eyes on me and pays them no mind . . . Until a few try sharing my bed with me. It's then she shoos them away, letting them know that I'm her one and only, pronouncing my supremacy.

I wish I could tell them off instead of glaring them down, but I must show my utmost obedience to Jayden like I swore I would. However, I can't stop wondering how much more of this pressure I can take as the night grows older . . . But because I'll snap at any moment, I wait until Jayden's busy to escape the party and up to her bedroom where visitors aren't allowed.

Collapsing onto Jayden's bed, I sprawl out against it as I'm seconds from imploding. I try containing myself the best I can knowing she'll likely be walking in for me at any moment. But with that moment being now, I have no real time to do so as she opens her door.

Thus, I blurt before she comes in, "Baby, I'm sorry, I couldn't take those girls . . . All those girls—" I stop myself seeing that the person I thought was Jayden isn't. For it's a honey-skinned, strongly built woman dressed in a sleek, black leather tuxedo. Her black hair is shaved on the sides as the middle is slicked back, shining in the desk lamp's light beside me. And as she slithers my way wearing a sly smile, I sit up and say to her, "Oh . . . I'm sorry, but you can't be up here—"

"I had my eyes on you the entire night." The stranger smirks, reaching inside her back pocket to unravel a purple leash. Ugh! It wouldn't even match my collar at the very least.

I slant my head, asking, "Even when I was with my owner?"

"To be honest, I only saw you." The brawny woman grins. "My name is Ren, but you'll address me as Domina."

I snicker at her order while bringing my collar into fuller view than it already was. "Well, Ren, you should know a collared kitten is an owned kitten."

She's amused by my defiance, but sternly replies to my statement: "Oh, I do. And I've never broken that rule until now. Plus, just because you're owned doesn't mean you're treated right." Ren draws closer. "No matter who your owner is, I guarantee I'll treat you better."

"My owner is the host of this party: Jayden Pierce."

"I heard she can be dour." Ren reaches Jayden's bed, sitting on the edge of it while leering over at me. "Is that what you truly want? Is she treating you well?"

"Better than anyone else could." I stay far from this woman as she's unfamiliar and not to be trusted. Each time she brings her hand closer to me, I retract myself, hiding behind my guardian's comfy, white linen sheets.

Ren runs her fingers through her hair, staring down at my nails I'm sure she'll start drooling over. "Will you look at those . . ." I conceal them immediately as she rolls the sleeve of her shirt up, serving me her bare forearm. "Sweetheart, I'm begging you to show me what you can do."