Chapter Five

Freddy Fazbear's Pizza

It's been a few days since Summer burned down Henry's house. Ruby and Charlotte had been helping Yang greatly with math which Summer was proud of. Yang had actually been doing well with the help. Now she was practically answering most of the questions on her math homework by herself. Summer thought that it was a good excuse to reward the girls with something she'd been thinking about for a little while now. Even Taiyang thought it was a good idea.

Then Summer thought about their friend Millie. With a smile Summer pulls out her Scroll glancing over to see the girls through the window who were playing a game of tag. With here mind set she sent a message to Taiyang. When he responded agreeing with the idea Summer called Mr. Fitzsimmons.

"Hello?" He answers.

"Hi Mr. Fitz. It's Summer." Summer says.

"Oh! Mrs Rose!" He says in surprise. "What cant i do for you?"

"Well Tai and I had an Idea." She explains smiling.

_____________________________

It was Saturday now and the girls all sat in the back seat of the car. Summer and Taiyang conversed in the front seat about something involving Uncle Qrow. Apparently he was on mission from what the girls could tell. Yang looks to Charlie with a look of confusion earning a shrug and a look that said 'I don't know either.'.

Eventually Taiyang had driven the car into town and the girls could see where they were going. In big bright letters was Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. Yang's eyes widened as did Ruby's. Big bright smiles dawned their faces and Taiyang could see them through the rearview mirror. Though he also saw Charlie with a confused look.

"That's right girls!" He says.

"You ready for some fun?" Summer asks. Ruby and Yang cheer with loud 'Yes's'. Charlie simply giggles.

Once they parked the girls followed their parents in confusion as they weren't going straight to the restaurant. Though when they saw Millie and her grandfather they knew why. "Millie!" Ruby cheers rushing over and giving the girl a hug who giggles at the attention.

"Hey Ruby." She greets. Millie then looks to the other two.

"What's up Mill?!" Yang asks excitedly giving Millie a fist bump. Millie smiles. Yang had started calling her Mill recently and Millie actually seemed to like the nickname.

"Hey." Charlie says calmly with a small smile.

"Alright girls." Taiyang says earring everyone's attention. "While we're in there try to stay as a group. That way it's easier to find you."

Millie's grandfather nods in agreement. "That goes for you two Millie."

The four girls nod in agreement and the group excitedly enters the restaurant. It was huge. There were about ten tables In the main room with several privet party rooms. The main room was also home to a large stage with three animatronic characters resembling a purple bunny, a yellow chicken, and a brown bear. There was also a smaller stage with a red pirate like fox animatronic, and a section with arcade games of all kinds. There was even a separate room next to the prize counter where even more arcade games were.

"I wonder who they are?" Yang asks gesturing to the three animatronics on stage.

"I don't know." Ruby says though she kept her smile.

"I think the bunny and chicken are Bonnie and Chica." Charlie says. She then frowns to herself. How did she know that?

"The bears Freddy." Millie adds. Charlie looked over and saw that she looked almost afraid of Freddy.

"Are you okay?" Charlie asks.

"I'm fine." Millie says. "Freddy just creeps me out is all. Ive always been afraid of bears." She explains before chuckling to herself. "Pretty dumb thing to be afraid of huh?"

Charlie shrugs. "Everyone has their own fears." She assures.

Yang pats Millie on the back. "Don't worry about it I'll protect you." She says jokingly. Millie laughs.

"Thanks Yang."

Once they had a table the girls went on to play some games at the arcade machines. Currently they were getting ready to play FazCart Plus. There were five of the machines which the girls took up most of. On the last one was a young boy their age with short brown hair and brown eyes that seemed to glisten.

The game itself allowed the players to select from a large selection of characters. Only four of the options were characters they saw on in the restaurant. The others were characters they mostly didn't recognize. Two of them were yellow versions of characters. One of which the sisters recognized. Charlie chose the purple Bonnie bunny racer, Ruby chose red Foxy pirate racer, Millie chose the yellow Spring Bonnie character, and Yang chose the yellow Fred Bear racer. The boy had chosen the Fred bear character as well.

When the race started Yang immediately took the lead with the boy coming in right behind her. Ruby was behind them and Millie came next. Charlie ended up in the back. The positions shifted numerous times throughout the race, but Yang had remained in first. Eventually on the last lap the boy finally surpassed her drifting into first just before she could cross the finish line. 'Player Five Wins' showed up on screen and the group all laughs.

"Nice win!" Yang says to the boy happily despite having lost to him.

"Thanks. My name's Michael." The boy introduces. "What's yours?"

"Yang." Yang introduces with a light smile. Charlie was sure she could see Yang's cheeks turn a light tint of red.

"It's nice to meet you." Michael says. He then looks to the animatronics on stage with a bright smile. "I think today's my happiest day." He says. Charlie frowns at those words. She couldn't help but feel a strange sense of familiarity with them.

"Why do you say that?" Yang asks.

"Because I get to be here with all of my friends." He says looking over to a table where a boy with brown hair was eating cake. "Specifically I'm here for Gabriel's birthday." He says gesturing to the boy eating cake who noticed them and waves. Michael gives Charlie and odd look almost as if he recognized her before shrugging. "It was nice meeting you!" Michael says before rushing over to his friend who was soon accompanied by three others. Two boys and a girl.