Kelly Comes Over

Once you got home you mom asked "How was your first night on the job?" But you ignored her and walked straight up stairs to your room. You was so tired yet you couldn't sleep after what you experienced last night. So you turned your Television on and flipped through the channels to see if anything is on but you found nothing. So you flipped the channel to a random channel and then you sat back down on a couch you have in your room and about two minutes later you feel asleep.

"Hey buddy it's your Bunny Buddy Bonnie."  "And your favorite bear Freddy Fazbear." "Don't forget about me guy I'm Chica Lets Eat." You suddenly jumped awake and hit someone with your head. "Ow!  Again why do you always hurt my in one way or another?" You heard a familiar voice. "Kelly what are you doing here?" You ask. "I wanted to know why you ran out of the hospital last night." Kelly asked. "I had to get to work." You replied. "You have a job?" Kelly asked in surprise. "Yeah I work at Freddy's as a Night Guard." You said. "At the pizzeria we used to go to as kids. I loved that place do they still have Chica?" Kelly asked. "If you mean Toy Chica than no they have a much realistic version but it's still kind of downgraded." You said. "Aww I liked her she was so nice. But I wanted to see how the place changed after ten years and I wanted to know if you wanted to come with me. But you know how it is now but want to still come with me?" Kelly asked. "I will go with you." You said while lying on your couch. Then you felt Kelly grab your hand and tried to pull you off the couch which didn't work so she slapped you and you stood right up and said "Okay lets go." You two went down stairs and walked out the door and Kelly said. "You can ride with me in my car." You two walk to Kelly's car. You got into the car and so did Kelly.

After about 12 minutes passed you and Kelly was at the pizzeria and you two saw the police. "The police what's going on here?" Kelly asked. But before Kelly asked you was out the car and walking to the pizzeria. "Mr. Faz what's going on why is the police here?" You asked Mr. Faz. "Well an employee was supposed to clean the animatronics suits and when she told there animatronics to take off their suits they said they can't they're stuck inside. So she opened the suits she saw a little kid inside Freddy around the age of seven. I heard her scream and went backstage and she yelled there is a boy inside Freddy I walked over and saw a boy. And it was a boy who gone missing about a week ago. So I ran to my office grabbed the phone and called the police. So we will have to close for about four so they can search for any clue to how this happened." Mr. Faz answered. "That sucks I wanted to see the animatronics. I haven't seen them in ten years." Kelly said in sad tune. "Who's this [Name] you never told me you had a girl." Mr. Faz said. "Oh no we aren't dating we are just good friends." You said nervously. "Oh well I enough talk I think you should leave before you get questioned I sure you wouldn't want that." Mr. Faz said. You nodded and turn to Kelly and said. "Let's just go back to my place." "How bout we good where I want." Kelly said in a demanding manner. "Okay let's go." You said awkwardly. Once you said that Kelly grabbed your hand and pulled you toward her car. You got in the car and she drove you to the movies. "We are watching a movie." Kelly said. "What movie." You asked "A romance movie that just came out and I want to watch it." Kelly went to the ticket booth. "A romance movie well okay I'm more of an action dude but whatever." You said "Two ticket for Dairy of Jane." Kelly told the ticket person. "Oh I see another couple." The ticket person said. "Oh No—." You tried to say before Kelly pulled you into the movies. "Kelly you're really excited tonight why." You asked. "Uh well I. Oh the movie is about to start come on." Kelly said nervously. Kelly started walking to the theater you follow behind her. Once you two was in the theater you took your seats when you was comfortable in your seat Kelly leaned over on your shoulder. "Kelly why have you been acting weird all day you usually don't act like this?" You asked. "Well I wanted to say this for a long time just was scare to but I might as well tell you now. I been thinking we known each other for a long time and will you be my boyfriend?" Kelly asked nervously. You checks started to turn bright red. "Uh Y-Yeah." You choked. "Yay!" Kelly yelled and hugged you. "Kelly people staring." You whispered. "Oh." Kelly said awkwardly. "Let's just watch the movie." You said. "Yeah I think we should." Kelly says. So Kelly looks at the giant screen while you put your arm around her and she gets closer to you. When the movie was over it was you 9:00pm "Hey Kelly I'm going to walk home I will see you later.  You turn and start walking down the street. But Kelly stay there and watched you walk down the street until you heard. "[Name] Wait Up!" You look behind you and see Kelly right there. "Yes Kelly." You said. When you notice Kelly leaning with her lips puckered and then she kisses you on the Lips. About one minutes later she stops kissing you and whispers "Thanks." In your ear. She then turns around and walk back to her car. "She just kissed me a girl actually kissed me."  You think to yourself and start walking home.