Police Report

Once you get home you sat on the couch by your mom. "[Name] you ran out the door so fast I couldn't as you about your first night in the job." You mom asked. "It's was good, Tiring but well." You said while forgetting what happened that night. "Oh ok but I heard the place got shut down for an about four days. But since they found that body after you worked there so I would be careful if I was you." You mom said.  "Yea that's why Mr. Faz told us to leave so fast." You said. "Oh you was with Kelly I forgot. You know she is a good girl you two should get together you would be a cute couple." You mom said with a chuckle. "Well uh we are." You said while you check turned red. "Oh you two are." Your mom said. "Well I'm going up stairs I'm tired." You said while yawning. You stood up and walked upstairs. When you went to you room you turned your TV on and changed the channel to Anime Network which is an Anime TV channel where its show just anime. Then you sat down on your couch just to be intruded by Felix barging into your bedroom door. "[Name]!" Felix said in loud way." "What is so important for you to barge into my house at 10:00 at night?" You asked. "The police are looking for you!" Felix yelled. "What why!?" You asked in a worried way. "They think you are the person who stuffed the boy in Freddy's suit! Did you?" Felix said. "No why would I kill a innocent boy." You yelled. "I don't know you sometimes get stupid like that." Felix said. "You're right but I didn't do it." You said. "We'll have fun telling the cops that." Felix said. Then you two her your mom yell "[Name] please come down here." So you and Felix walked down stairs seeing a cop standing at the down. "Hey boys get down here now!" The cop demanded. Once you got down stair the cop grabbed you and told you. "Put your hands behind you back everything you do or say will be held against you!" The cop demanded.  "What are you doing to him?" Your mom asked. "He is going to get questioned and so he don't run we cuff him. Simple as that." The cop said. The cops walked you out the door and into the cop car.

Several minutes passed and you was at the police station. The cops got you out of the car and walked you into the police station and into the questioning room. You sat down in the chair beside you and a man suited in black walked in the room and said. "Why did you do it?" The man asked. "First of all I didn't do anything second who are?" You asked. "I'm Mr. Hartnuter and I'm here to question you about the boy inside the Freddy suit." The man said. "I didn't shove a dead body in an animatronics suit!" You yelled at Mr. Hartnuter. "You was the last person there before the body was found so you had to do it." Mr. Hartnuter said. "But the boy gone missing over a week ago so how could I do it first time I returned to the restaurant in ten years was two days ago!" You shouted. "Mr. Hartnuter can we have a moment." You heard a strange voice from the door. "Uh. Yes. I will get back to you in a minute." Mr. Hartnuter said. You just leaned back in your chair and started fiddling with your hand cuffs.

"Mr. Hartnuter we can't accuse him there is not proof he did it and there was no fingerprints on the boy plus he is right he has been there for ten year before his sisters birthday party Sunday." The strange man said. "Fine but we will find the subsect. But that kid is still on the table." Mr. Hartnuter said to the strange man.

Once you got you cuffs open you heard the door open and looked up to see Mr. Hartnuter standing there. Mr. Hartnuter looked at you wrist and saw they wasn't cuffed but the handcuffs was in your hand. "How did you do that you didn't have the key?" Mr. Hartnuter asked in suspicion. You show him you other hand say "I always carry a bobby pin with me for just in case stuff like this happens." "Well okay then but you are free to go but is doesn't mean you're still not a subject. So get out of my face while you can." Mr. Hartnuter said in hesitation. You stood up and walked past Mr. Hartnuter while dropping the handcuffs by his feet. Once you was in outside you started walking back home but looked down at your watch seeing it was 12:48am. "Ugh why did I have to get tied up in this stuff?" You asked yourself. "Trust me I dealt with stuff like this before you trust me." You hear a voice from behind you. You quickly turn around and see a man leaning against a wall smoking a cigarette. "Who are you?" You ask weird way. "I'm Jeremey Fritzingeral I worked as a night guard at Freddy's back in 1987. You know you picked a poor job choice." The Man said. "Oh I remember you know you was twenty-four back then right?" You asked. "Yea you really liked that scrape of metal they had back then the employees called her The Mangled." Jeremey said. "Wait The piece of junk was alive?" You asked. "Yea and she was the one who bite a kid." Jeremy replied. "Wow just to wonder how much pain she been in. Who did she bite?" You asked in curiosity. "She bite a kid named Mike... Yea Mike Schmit. I heard he went back to the restaurant ten years later to get it shut down. Until he disappeared right before you started." Jeremey explained. "So Mike didn't finish his last week he died. But what happened to his body?" You asked.

"No one knows so the cops stop searching a day after and there was no evident that Mike died at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. But he worked a good two weeks." Jeremey said. "How do you know all this?" You asked. "I got my ways but it's about 1:30am kid so I would start heading home. I will see you around." Jeremey said. You just nodded and started walking home. It took you about ten minutes to get home once you walked in the door you mom came up to you and hugged you and said. "Oh thank god you're not in JDC." "Yeah they had no proof if I did it or not. But why are you still here Felix?" You asked. "I stayed here waiting for you to get back and if you wasn't back by 3:00am we was going to drive up and see if you was okay. But If I was you I would talk to the person behind you." Felix said. You look behind you and saw Kelly standing there with tears coming down her cheeks. You just hug her and whisper. "I'm okay I'm not going to leave you anytime soon."