Golden Freddy?!

You walked out of the Pizzeria but once you was outside you saw Kelly walking to the entrance of the pizzeria. "Hey!" You yelled to get Kelly attention. "Oh hey [Name]. How was last night and why you leaving so late?" Kelly asked. "Oh we had the time wrong but lucky we are getting payed over time." You said happily. Kelly smiled and said. "Oh I almost forgot. Felix wants you to go see him he has some info or stuff u need to hear I don't know but he wants to see you." "I will go see him after I get home. But you have a good day today and I will see you later." You said and started walking away.

~About 20 minutes later.~ Once back home you unlocked your door and walked in only to get yelled at by you mom "[Full Name]! You was suppose to be home and hour ago you got me so worried!" "I know mom just we had the time messed out. I am getting paid overtime!" You replied. "Oh ok" Your mom said in an irritated voice. You ran up to you bedroom charged your phone and went to see what Felix was up to. "Hey [Name]" Felix said "What's up. You had to talk to me right? " You asked. "Yeah I found out some info and some really distributing stuff about  Freddy Fazbear's Pizza." Felix said.  " Well in '87, our favorite animatronic, you remember Mangle, right? Well Mangle bite someone." You said. "I found that out but is that all you know?" Felix asked. "Yeah pretty much." You said. "Well A guy kill a little kid that was locked out of Fredbear's Dinner. Heres what happend some man driving a very and I mean very expensive car. When the man stepped out of his car he was described as wearing purple but the man had a weapon. People who have saw this said the and walked up behind the kid and murdered him. What was different is that this man left soon after the kid was murdered. There was a complete search for this man but he  was never to be found. But there was a murder of 5 kids but all knowing 4 bodys haven't been found just recently 1 body was found. Inside one of the animatronic suits. But before this and even before you worked there a young man named Fritz Smith was arrested but they couldn't find proof he killed the 5 children so he was released the next day." Felix explained. "I know Fritz Smith he was the guy I had to pull Mr. Faz's office. Fritz was an employee that worked there only for one night he got pink slipped for hacking the animatronics.

'"Exactly! Another thing is that the murderer used a Golden Freddy suit to lure the children into the back room and kill them. But for that reason..."  "I saw a yellow Freddy Fazbear suit and Gold is shade of Yellow." You interrupted Felix. "But people think you are hallucinating if you see this suit but really you're not because of there was one more kid who died but he had the worst death because he was kid he was shoved in a suit and died of suffocation. The suit he was shoved in was the Golden Freddy. The killer murdered the other five kid and then didn't have time to kill the 6th on so the killer just forced the kid into a suit. So all 6 suits are possessed by the souls of the children and the souls will not move on to the afterlife until they get revenge on the killer." Felix said. "Damn thats deep." You said. "Yeah but if I was you I would start heading home because you look like a mess. You need some sleep. "Felix said. "Yeah I know well talk to you later Felix." You said while walking out his bedroom door.You walk down his stairs and you hear Felix's mom say. "You leaving now [Name]. Well see you later." You just wave and walk out of his house door. "So that pizzeria is a death trap... Well I don't care I will ravaged the poor souls even if I have to die I will find the murder and make him pay. I will start with Fritz Smith." You thought to yourself. You started walking down the street back to your house when you heard you sister yell "[Name]! Hurry up!" You look up. "Yeah you know what I'm going to walk slower now!"  You yelled back. "UGH! Just hurry up!" You sister said in frustration. You started running to you sister. Once you was inside the house your mom came to you and said. "[Name]. You have the house for a little bit me and your sister have to go to grandmas for a little bit we should be back around 3:00pm it's 8:00am you want to stay here for 7 hours?" "Yeah I got it the only thing is that I will be sleeping." You replied. "Okay well we'll see you later." You mom said and walked out the door. You locked the door and headed up stairs. "I'm so tired well the good thing is quiet." You told yourself. You just fell on bed and fell asleep.~BEEP BEEP BEEP~ You wake up to the sound of you alarm beeping. You look at the time and see it was 10:00pm. So you get up out of bed and walk to the bathroom and look in the mirror and see your hair is all messed up so you fix your hair. Then you walk in your room and notice you was already wearing your uniform. You put your shoes on and walk down stair to see that there was a voicemail on the house phone. You play the voicemail  and hear.

 [Name] You probably sleeping and I just want to tell you your grandma need to go to the ER so me and your sister will not be back until your work hours so you will see us when you get home. Love You Son.

 "So grandma isn't doing good I hope she feels better soon." You said to yourself. You check the time and see it was 10:20pm You decided to grab some food.  "Okay Ramen Noodles an old favorite and plus I don't have time to cook." You said while putting water in a bowl of hard dry noodles. ~Knock Knock~ You heard someone at the door. "Hold on be there in a minute!" You yelled. Once you put your food in the microwave and run to the door to open and see Kelly. "Kelly why you hear so late at night?" You ask. "I'm want to drive you to work today I already told Jeremy I'm taking you." Kelly said with a smile. "Okay then but you are kinda early." You said. "I know I wanted to chat with you for a while." Kelly said. "Well come in sit down for a while." You said. ~Beep Beep~ "Oh I have to grab that I will be right back." You said as you ran to the kitchen.

 You walk back in the room with a bowl of Ramen Noodles and sat down beside Kelly. Kelly look at you and and said "When I was working today I notice a man looking in the window and he even came in the building. I saw him walk in Mr.Faz's Office but I never saw the man walk back out. Plus the animatronics had more glitches than ever. Most of the kids avoided the animatronics to go play in the arcade other went to eat pizza. I just want you to keep your eye on them animatronics tonight."

 You replied "Me and Jeremy will. We will also try and fix the problem. Because I know a good tech dude plus I need to talk to him anyway." Kelly nodded and looked at the time. It was 10:45pm. "Do you think we should head out now?" Kelly asked. "Yeah Just let me rinse this off." You said while you stood up and headed to the kitchen to rinse your bowl out. About 1 minute later you walked back out of the kitchen. " You ready?" Kelly said. "Yeah im ready lets go." You said while walking behind Kelly.