150 A Week!

You arrive to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. You Ran into the door and saw Mr. Faz standing there in disappointment. "Hey Mr. Faz how you doing." You said nervously. "You late on the first night of the job any explanation for this?" Mr. Faz said. "Yeah. I was at the Tony Eagles Skate Contest." You hesitated. "And did you win?" Mr. Faz asked. "No." You said. "Just come on let's not waste any more time than we did but I'm reducing your pay." Mr. Faz said. "Fine." You said in a disappointed way. So he walked you to the stage where the three animatronics were standing and they were staring at you. "Okay Mr. [Last Name]. Every night you have to come in at 11:00 and shut the animatronics down. But you should not be the only one here until 12:00am there will be waiters here cleaning up but they leave at 12:00 so they will clean up and all you have to do is close up but before you do any of that I would check all the cameras to see if there working properly and if one isn't working go check on it. By the way let's check them now. You and Mr. Faz went to the Security Office and he says "This Table you just check for the cameras but we have another recent employ who just finished his last week I told him to leave recorded messages for you. Now I never listened to them so I don't know what he said so just listen to them but he only left five because he only worked for five days but he should only need to explain for only two nights. But its 11:32 so I'm going to get out of your way so just go turn of the animatronics and check those cams I will see you tomorrow Good Night." Mr. Faz explained.  

So you walked out of the office and went to shut off the animatronics but you got stopped on the way. "Hey you must be [Name]." A man said. "Yea and who are you?" You ask. "I'm Brad I wanted to be a Night guard but I notice I can't stay up all night. But I would show you around but you were late." Brad said. "Yeah you right I better go shut these robots down and check these cams." You said. You walked to the stage and stage and went behind Bonnie and turn it if off. Then you went to Chica and turned it off. Then last you turned Freddy off. Once that was done you started walking back to the office to get stopped again by Brad. "Hey [Name] you forgot to turn Foxy off." Brad said. "Foxy Oh the new animatronic." You said. "Foxy ant new he's been around since the first Freddy Fazbear's Pizza." Brad said. "Wait 1987." You said. "No Fazbear entertainment been around since 1963." Brad explained. "Just I will tell you tomorrow it's too late now." Brad Said. "Yeah talk to you later." You said and head back to the office and saw it was 11:50. "Oh god I need to check these cams and then go turn Foxy I will turn Foxy off first." You thought to yourself. You got up and went to Pirates Cove and went inside and could find Foxy You yelled "Foxy come on out it's time to go night, night!" You saw a shadow and went toward it. "Hey Foxy is that you——AHHHHH." You yelled while Foxy jumped on top of you saying "ARG s' at You Mike?" "Uh no I'm [Name] the new guard. But I have to turn you off." You said. "Oh Mike never turned me off mate. Do I ave to get turned off?" Foxy asked. "Well if mike trusted you I think I can too just stay in the cove ok." You said. "Yes Mate'y I will." Foxy said. You jumped out of Pirates Cove and closed the curtains. You walked to your office and saw it was 12:01am so you sat down in your chair and grabbed your tablet and played the recorded message called Night 1.  

Recorded Messages 1: Uh Hello, Hello I assume you hear this well I'm Mike I used to work at that position before I'm sure Mr. Faz said that already but I'm your guide for 5 Nights at Freddy's sounds like a movie or game title. But moving on don't tell no one this but the animatronics are kinda glitch at night they will often try to grab you and scare the crap out of you and they will forcibly shove you into a suit without any endoskeleton just a bunch of copper wiring and I saw inside then and it looks like it's only big enough for a young kid so if you get shoved into a suit you're screwed. Because you will have several broken arms and no one could hear your screams because your mouth would be pressed against a fury but sharp copper wiring and fur. But in worst case your eye balls would fall out of socket. Moving one and I bet you want to leave I wouldn't if I was you. And if it's not that you're thinking that you turned them off well member I told you that they get glitchy well they glitch out and turn back on. But the only animatronic that I think wound hurt you is Foxy he is my favorite for all he would try to keep you alive but try and keep him in the Cove. Foxy would only come if you don't check on him like telling him you're okay. But this is all I'm going to tell you tonight it's already been an hour already so good luck keep tabs on foxy and only use them doors when it's extremely necessary so good night.

1:00am"Ok I got five more hours left I can do it." You told yourself. You pull up your tablet and saw that Bonnie was off stage. "The Rabbit where did it go. You check the lights on the doors and didn't see anything so you calm down and check your tablet again and saw bonnie was down the left hallway you panic and remember you forgot to check the cove you look and saw that foxy was out of the cove and grabbing the cam you jumped out of your seat and flashed the white light on the cam showing foxy you was okay. So foxy let the cam go and walked back into the cove. You pull the cam down and check the light and saw bonnie at the door. You slowly closed the door in the rabbits face. You sighed in relief you check the cam again and saw Chica was in Party Room 1 holding a cupcake. Staring at that cam. You pull the tablet down and check the light on the left door and saw Bonnies shadow was gone so you opened the door.You check the time and saw it was 2am so you kept redoing the same cycle 1. Check Lights and doors 2. Check Cams3. Check Cove and Flash LEDAnd repeat over and over again until 5:00am when a surprise happens

5:00amIts 5am and you're extremely tired and you still kept checking the cams and doors but this time it was different you notice Freddy hasn't moved all night but now you notice Freddy was off stage you look at the cams as fast as you could and you couldn't find him you got worried that when you pull the tablet door Freddy would be there so you didn't and then a couple minutes later your tablet shut down and all the light went out and you heard a creepy jingle and you look at the left door and you see white eyes and a white teeth smiling at you then you notice the strange figure was Freddy. You stared at Freddy until his jingle stopped you sat in your chair curled up into a ball wait for it to be 6am. You felt something grab your shoulder and it was a tight grip you knew it was Freddy you pray to not get stuffed into a suit. A few minutes passed and you was still sitting in the dark room very scared but then the gripped hands that were one your shoulders were gone and an the lights were back on you check your watch and you saw it was 6:30am you heard someone walk in the front entrance. Once the person was close you heard their footsteps getting louder you could move because you was scared stiff of what just happened. You heard Mr. Faz's voice saying "Mr. [Last Name] your shift is up you can leave now." You look up see Mr. Faz. "Did you get scared don't worry Mike did on his first day to." "He did?" You asked. "Yeah he was parodied and was Hallucinating stuff to. He even went far enough to even say that animatronics was trying to stuff him into a suit. But I can be fully clear to say the animatronics don't move at night." Mr. Faz explained. "Yeah oh you didn't mention how much money I'm making." You mentioned.  "Oh yeah you was supposed to be making 250 dollars a week but you was late on the first day so I decocted your pay by 100 dollars. So you make roughly about 150 a week." Mr. Faz explained again. "150 a week—." "Yes and that's final so head home you night the sleep." Mr. Faz interrupted you. You stood up and left the office to see Foxy peeking out the curtains. "Oh Mr. [Last Name].  I forgot to tell you, you have to turn the animatronics back on to." Mr. Faz said while walking behind you. You nodded and walk over to pirate's cove to supposedly turn Foxy back on. "Hey Foxy where are you?" You said to get Foxy's attention. "ARG mate'y I told ye I ould stay back ere in me cove." Foxy said with his pirate accent. "OK well you can now open your curtains" You said. Then you walked out of the Cove and headed over to the stage to where you suddenly got chills. You walked up on stage and went behind Chica first you opened up Chica and flicked her switch she powered up and turned around at you and asked. "Oh where's Mike?" "H-He quit last week." You said nervously. "Oh well who are you then?" Chica asked. "I'm [Name] the new night guard." You said while moving over to Bonnie. "Well nice to meet you [Name]." Chica replied. You then turned on Bonnie and it's said. "Morning Mike... Wait what you're not Mike. What happened to Mike?" "He quit last week and you're a boy?" You asked. "Yea my name may be a little bit girly but I'm a male." Bonnie said. "Oh well I'm [Name] the new night guard." You said was you walked to Freddy. "Okay Freddy just tried to kill me last night and I'm just going to turn him on. Well I have to." You though to yourself. So you opened up Freddy and saw his switch was broken. "Wait how am I supposed to turn you on now?" You asked your self. "I'm already on just my switch broke last night somehow." Freddy said while you jumped. "Oh god Freddy you scared me again." You told him. "Again what you mean?" Freddy asked. "Last Night. You tried to grabbed me and stuff me into a suit." You said. "No I don't know what you're talking about [Name]."Freddy said in curiosity. "Yeah, yeah, yeah." You said and walked off stage toward the front exit. Once you was outside you need a ride home but you couldn't get a hold of her. So you decided to walk home.