New Helper

"Mr. Faz is there a way I could have someone to help me be on night watch?" You ask Mr. Faz. "Do I have to pay them?" Mr. Faz asked back. "Yes." Jeremy said. "Okay Jeremey you want to?" Mr. Faz asked." "Yes. I need a Job." Jeremy said. "Okay I will give you the other half of [Name] pay. His pay got deuced." Mr. Faz explained. "Finally I work here again." Jeremy said. "You start tonight." Mr. Faz said. You look down at your watch and saw it was 6:00pm. "Oh god I got to go home I will be back around 11:00pm." You said in a hurry and ran out Mr. Faz's office. "[Name] Wait up!" You heard Kelly yell. You stopped and turned around and so Kelly unable to stop run and she ran into you and knocked you down. "Oh sorry [Name]. But are you going home?" Kelly asked. "Yes." You replied. "My shift is over want a ride?" Kelly asked. "Sure it would help because I need to wash my uniform." You said. "Otay come on." Kelly said and stood up and went outside. You followed behind her. Once you two got to her car you two got in and she drove you home.

Once you was outside your house. You didn't get out of the car you turned and kissed Kelly. She blushed and you got out of the car and walked inside your house "Your foods in the microwave." You mom said. "Okay." You replied. You walked over to the microwave and warmed your food up. About a minute later you grabbed you food and walked to the living room. "Hey [Name] I couldn't get an answer out of you  before you ran out the door." Your mom asked. "What was your question again?" You ask your mom. "How was the first night on the job?" You mom replied. "I-It was fine I guess. Pretty normal." You said like you forgot what happened. "Well thats good." Your mom replied. When you was done eating you up off the couch and walked upstairs to your room. Once upstairs you turned on your TV, set your alarm to 10:00pm then you fell backwards on your bed and snoozed off. ~BEEP BEEP~You suddenly jump up from laying down to siting. "Oh its 10:00pm I have to get up." You told yourself. You get out of bed walked bathroom and jumped in the shower. "What happened that night at the pizzeria. It's like I forgot what happened but I didn't just for some reason I can't say." You thought to yourself. After you was done taking a shower you walked back to you room and put you Night Guard Uniform on. "There we go..." You heard a knock on your door. So you ran downstairs to answer it and you saw Jeremy. "Hey boy you ready to go to work?" Jeremy asked. "Oh uh yeah just need to put my shoes on." You replied to his question. "Well hurry up kid I want to get to the pizzeria." Jeremy said. You nod and grabbed you shoes and slipped them on. "Okay lets go." You said to Jeremy. Jeremey just turned around and walked to his car you followed behind.

Some Time passed and you two was at the pizzeria at 10:56pm. "Okay being back here is so strange last time I worked for Mr.Faz the animatronics tried to kill me they linked me to a familiar face in the criminal database." Jeremy said. "They was that high tech back then?" You ask. "Yeah Mr.Faz was a rich man until the bite." Jeremy said. "The Bite of 87?" You asked  "Yeah the animatronic we used to call The Mangled bit a kid's frontal lobe. I'm very surprised that kid lived to age 20." Jeremy said. You just looked at  Jeremy with a surprising face. You two opened Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria entrance. "Ah Jeremy good to see you came and Mr. [Last Name] you're not late good." You heard Mr. Faz say. "Hey Faz. Could I look around the pizzeria?" Jeremy asked Mr. Faz. "Sure go ahead because you already know how to use the security." Mr. Faz replied. Jeremy nodded and started walk down the hall. "Okay [Name] the kitchen cam is now fixed and the cams have been updated so I want you to try and find Jeremy." Mr. Faz said. You nodded and flipped through the cams. You kept flipping until you saw Jeremy in the kitchen and he was eating pizza. You used a trick you learned for foxy to get his attention.

Once you flashed the LED Jeremy shoved rest of the pizza slice in his mouth and ran to the office. "[Name]. How did you flash the LED I never got it to work." Mr. Faz asked. "Well I just double tap this tablet." You said like it was so easy. "I totally was not eating pizza." Jeremy said leaning against the door.  "Well guys its 11:30pm so I got to go home Jeremy you can listen to the recorded messages to. So good night guy and see you tomorrow." Mr. Faz said walking out the door. You lean forward to your desk and play the recorded message.