Freddy Fazbear's Pizza Is No More

"He's up! He's up!" You heard a familiar voice. "Boy! you are lucky to be living." You open your eyes and see Mr.Faz. "But his wounds should heal In about 2 week. Oh he is up." You saw a nurse. "Your okay thank god!" Kelly said."Yeah But this really hurts. And how bad is it?" You ask. "Well if theres a huge cut in you face it sounds bad." Jeremy said. "But I am really sorry for your injuries. But Fazbear Entertainment has been sold I didn't wanna to deal with anymore injuries but this isn't my fault the robots never programed them."  Just then Felix Came in "Is this [name]'s ro- OH MY GOD." He then sat down, in your mom's seat because she gave it up to him. She came over to seat by you, along with Jeremy. "Man, I was hiding in the golden bonnie suit. Then I fell asleep. Then I woke up because I heard you. The spring locks on that think were old, or I would have gotten out to help sooner. Sorry, [Name]." "I-it's co-cool" The pain pill just kicked in.

"Oh here is your PayCheck I owe you I already gave Jeremy his. But it's $150.50 the 50 cents is overtime." Mr. Faz said with a grin. "$150.50!" You yelled. "I get forcefully stuffed into a suit full of copper wiring and metal shrapnel and I still get $150.50! Did you at least get rid of the animatronics?" You ask. "No. But they are boarded up behind a steel door and a whole lot of boards." Mr. Faz replied. "Well atleast they can't hurt no one else." You said while sitting up.  "The company I sold it to said they couldn't do anything with the restaurant for awhile so the city gave permission for the restaurant to stay around for at least 10 years without activity. But they have so many ideas that the restaurant may reopen without the animatronics  and replace them. They might even just keep that room boarded up and a new animatronic. But only 1. And no spare suits Or endoskeletons." "I hope so" You replied. " You turned over to see what Jeremy was doing . "Dude" You said "Uh... hi?" Jeremy said with a confused and scared tone. "Hey Are you-" You were interrupted by Jeremy Getting up and running down the hall. the window, getting in his car and driving off. Man, what's his problem? You thought.

Then, Mr. faz went out to his car and came back. The time while he was gone was pure silence. He brought in a new phone for you. "Well, [name]. Since My animatronics broke your phone, they have to replace it right? Well, The city let me sell the old animatronics, and Now they are scrap. With the money from that, I got you a new phone. It is one of the new ones. Oh and give me back that paycheck." Mr. Faz said while joking around. "WHAT!" You shouted. "I'm joking!" Mr. Faz said with a chuckle. "Well I have to go home my wife is waiting. I guess I will talk to you later." Mr. Faz said and walked out the door. "Ms.[Last name]. Here is your son's paperwork it show the pills and everything else and also he is free to go home today." A nurse said. "Yes thank you. Well [Name], Ashleigh lets go." You mom said. You got up and look down and saw blood all over your clothes.

"Uh [Name] here I bought you some extra clothes go put them on." You mom said and handed you the clothes You went in the bathroom turned the light on and changed. Once you was down you look in the minor and saw you face had a huge cut.  This is still fresh I have to clean it but it will hurt like so bad. "Well here I go." You said and turned on the water. "AHHHH!" You yelled. "[Name] Are you okay?" You mom asked through the door. "Yeah. J-Just cleaning the blood off my face." You said with pain. Some time later you finished cleaning the blood off your face. You walked out of the door.  "I can tell that hurt." Kelly said sitting on the chair in front of you.  "I did. Where did my mom go?" You ask.  She said meet her in the lobby. "Oh okay. We then lets walk down there." You said. "I really hate that restaurant. I knew something was wrong with the animatronics. when Jessica found that boy inside Freddy.  Each day the animatronics was getting glitcher and glitcher." Kelly said. "I know the animatronics was messed up." You replied. " Then why did you keep going back there every night!?" Kelly yelled. "I had to see what was going on I couldn't hold the curiosity in." You said. "I would always sit at home wondering if you would come back out of the doors alive. You almost died this time. When I heard about what happen to you I was hoping you was dead. When I found out you was alive I was so relieved." Kelly said while trying not to cry.

"It's okay im not dead. I am just glad that the restaurant is done its over all of the pain and suffering the lost souls went through is over. Freddy Fazbear's Pizza is over." You said hugg