The Investagaion

" Man, that was the Longest walk ever." You said walking in The office. You got on the tablet, and searched for Jeremy on the CAMS. You didn't find him. You Opened and closed the doors, and left it open. "RAAAAAA!" Jeremy yelled, and he jumped in office with a Freddy suit on. "OH MY GOD WHAT THE HECK!" You screamed. "Hahahaha! I got you." Jeremy said while taking the Freddy mask off. "I found this in the back room behind the stage. It was dark so I could see much I only saw this old suit so I decided to scare you. Plus with you being late it gave me time to put this thing on. It was so hard I had to mess with this Spring thing." Jeremy went on. "Okay I get it it was hard to get on. But that room we should check it out." You said "Yeah now get up and lets head to that room while its still early because I learn after 12:00 am. That the animatronics back in 1987 they some how tracked me to a criminal recorded from facial detection." Jeremy said.You two head to the stage trying to avoid the animatronics. "Okay we are back here now we need light. Flash you light around Jeremy." You said. Jeremy just nodded. Jeremy flashed his light until he found a light switch. Jeremy walked over and turned the light on.

"Is that a Golden Bonnie!?" You yelled in surprise. "What!" Jeremy yelled after. You two ran to the empty suit. "This cool but it look pretty withered. Do you know anything about this?" You asked Jeremy. "Well I never seen it when I worked back in 1987. But I think I seen it when I was young but I don't remember so good." Jeremy replied. "What about this box?" You asked another question. "Oh yeah thats the old Puppet box yeah I head to keep it wined up or the puppet would get me. Haha!" Jeremy said sarcastically. "But now it full of the old animatronic plastic suits. But I do wonder where that puppet went." Jeremy said. "The one thing is there is a whole bunch of tables in here. Wait what's this is this another Golden Suit?" You said while pushing tables out of the way. "Is that the Yellow bear you was talking about?" Jeremy asked. "Yes it is its Yellow Bear." You said. "No It's Golden Freddy I remember this animatronic from Fredbear's Dinner." Jeremy said.

~Sparks~"What The lights went off. This is off Jeremy use your light." You told Jeremy.  "Yeah... It isn't working... Why. What is that... W-Wha AHHHHH!""Jeremy what happened... Jeremy!" You yelled to find Jeremy. But when you noticed that Jeremy wasn't responding to your yell you managed to find your way to the door.  Once you was out of that room you looked around to find that Bonnie and Chica was off the stage. And like always Freddy just stood there on stage. But you also notice that the power was out.  You panic a bit until you notice your office door was open. But you needed power so you ran to your office to find the building layout. Once you found the layout you tried to find the power room. So the circuit breaker would be in the Parts/Service Room. Why did I not think of that. But Foxy may be all glitchy and he might attack. Well I need to save Jeremy. You thought to yourself. Once you put the layout back down you saw another laminated paper that was a CAM Layout. You didn't bother to take a look because you knew what the CAM layout already was.  You left your office and headed toward the Party Room. Once there you saw Bonnie standing beside a table staring at you. You stare back for a minute and then slowly side step until you get to the Parts and Services room. You try to open the door and find out it was locked. "DAMNIT!" You yelled. When you yelled that you hear. "Hey, Thats a bad word boy. You know what happens to bad kids like you." You look behind you and saw Freddy looking down at you. Thats not Jeremy I know it that voice is way too clear and doesn't sound like a man talking through a mask. No no...  You thought. Freddy grabbed your arm and dragged you back stage. You tried to fight free but he is a robot a human can't defeat a robot. You knew was about to happen. You Pulled out your phone, then dropped it, and Freddy crushed it. " You don't need that phone." Freddy said Dang! There  goes my chances of survival! Then, You saw the Gold suits. As you were about to get stuffed in a suit, you started kicked and thrashing around like a rabid fish on land. You knocked over the suit, And then Chica came in. " Chica, we got a 153. And he knocked over the suit." Wait, 153 is the code, for a...uh... Dang it! I don't remember! Then Chica Picked up the suit and you gave up. You then got stuffed in the suit. As you were bleeding out, Freddy Grabbed the mask, and jammed it on your face. You looked on the floor. You saw red. No...no..no no..noo......... Then you was finally knocked out. You woke up in a white room. I looked like all white, for miles. Then you look down. You saw Red, then you looked to your left. You saw Jeremy. He looked all psychedelic, though. Then you saw three black flashes, followed by a red one. Then you woke up in a dark room, heard Clicks, like a phone was getting dialed and saw green numbers. 6: 43 am.  My phone said 5:62 Before Freddy crushed it. So... I am so confused right now I'm just gonna sleep.You woke up. But only saw darkness but heard heavy breathing you notice it was you. You Heard running to.  About 2 seconds  later.  The mask was ripped off you head. "[Name.]! Come on we need you out before you die." Jeremy said. Jeremy Open the Spring Clip with open the Golden Freddy suit. Jeremy pulled you out which left more wounds. Jeremy put you on the floor and then you mom walked in. "Oh My God." You fell back asleep.