Hiring The I.M.P

Today Soul was angry when she found out that a human is causing problems for her.

Soul helps the Succubus and Incubus by giving them plants that sets romantic moods with there pheromones and then encourage humans to have sex.

It's been really helpful for the Succubus and Incubus but a human has been causing problems for her, so she is trying to find a way to get ride of the souce of the problem.

Soul looked online for maybe some options and found a group of Imps called the I.M.P that goes up to earth to kill the target that a sinner pays to be killed.

Soul then told Lucifer adout with her phone and Lucifer agrees but says, she has to changed her form and pay in cash to make sure they won't recognise her.

Soul then change her form and grab some crash to pay them.

Soon the I.M.P has a mysterious demon asking them to kill a certain human who has been causing them problems and then showed them the money.

It was a lot of cash and the mysterious demon said that the suite case full of cash has adout 15000 soul's.

The I.M.P agreed to kill the human for 15000 souls.

The mysterious demon: Good, here's the money and if you don't get this human killed, I have some connections I can use to ruin your life, got it?

The I.M.P then nodded quickly and the mysterious demon then left

Blitz(o): Okay guys we gotta kill that human, because that's human must of caused problems for a powerful demon and that's not a good sign.
Soon we get them dead, the sooner we can ensure that the money they paid use doesn't want any refund got it?

The other members shakes their head in agreement and open the portal to the human world to kill a human.

Back with Soul.

Soul the transport her self into Lucifer throne room still in her disguise.

Lucifer: Did they take the money and the job.

Soul: Yes your highness.

Lucifer: Did they find out how you are?

Soul then transform back into her normal form.

Soul: No, you highness, all they knew that I was a powerful demon with some good connections, but not a royal.

Lucifer: Well done then, hopefully from what I heard adout the I.M.P that they get the job done.

Lucifer then tells Soul to go back home or to back of whatever she was doing.
You and I will watch to see if they do there job right.

Lucifer then use his magic to make a viewing screen to see if the Imps get the job done.

The first few minutes were great before the Imps had to fight their target for a bit.

Soul thought that the Imps would be killed and some demon will have to go up, get the Imps bodys and erase the memories of the Imps from anyone who was still alive that saw them.
Also go and get rid of any evidence of the Imps of course.

But then surprisingly the Imps were able to tire and overwhelm their target.

Then they kill the target with an axe that a female Imp found laying around.

Then the Imps went to dump the body some where and to get ride of any evidence of them ever being in the living world.

Lucifer: That was quite entertaining wasn't it Soul?

Soul: Yes it's was quite enjoyable finally watching the human who been causing me problems is finally dead.

Lucifer: How I sent them a message? Thanking then for getting rid of a problem.

Soul: Sure why not? They got to know some how that we know.

With The I.M.P

Blitz(0): Okay that was one of the hardest job we have done.

Moxxie: That human was pretty strong.

Millie: But we were able to beat them and killed them.

Luna: We got a message from that mysterious demon customer.

Dear I.M.P

I'm glad to hear that you were able to kill that human, if your wondering how I know, well turns out that human has also been causing Lucifer troubles, so unknowingly you help Lucifer out and I heard it from one of Lucifer followers.

Thanks and this message will Vanish after a few minutes of being open.

Moxxie: Wait, what?

Then the message disappeared from a puff of smoke.

Blitz(o): Well at least that customer Is happy and now we can keep the amount that they paid us.

Millie: This is a good day, we now gotten a quite alot of money from one customer of today.

Back with Soul.

Soul open the portal to her bedroom and closed it behind her, before going into the kitchen making herself a sandwich for herself to eat.

The only ones that knows the mysterious demon and what happened today was Lucifer and Soul.

So I don't think any demon or human is even going to find out what happened today.

So it's a secret between her and Lucifer the King of hell himself.

Okay this one took me a bit to write as well.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Let me know your thoughts in the comments.