Ozzies

It's been a month since the pain games.

Soul is now hanging out at her fathers cub with her girlfriend Verosika Mayday.

Turns out Verosika is going to be one of the performance of tonight.

But Soul have a suprise for everyone, you see she is going to preform aswell but as a tonight surprise performance.

Soul look around seeing alot of demons from the other rings of hell.

Soul then notices Three Imps demons, Millie, Moxxie and Blitz(o).

Soul thoughts: Looks like it's the Ozzies episode is happening and 8 thought I missed it or something.

She also noticed Stolas but pretend not to notice.

Asmodeus and Fizzyroly of course don't notice this because they are thinking that Soul is preparing for her performance tonight.

Then Fizzyroly comes onto the stage.

Fizzyroly: Welcome all to Ozzies, I'm Fizzyroly and I here to entertain you guys tonight.
Now we got some great performances tonight for you all.

Fizzyroly then induce Version Mayday and some other popular demons performing tones.

Then he talks adout the robo Fizzyroly and Loo Loo land doing destroyed by rando demons that they don't know who is responsible for it.
Aslo talking adout some other important things.

Fizzyroly: Now we have a suprise for the audience tonight.

The customers looked interested wondering what the suprise is.

Fizzyroly: Tonight we have a surprise performance by a very power demon.
Come on out.

Soul then use her make to make an grand entrance.

The audience gasp in shock and amazement.

That the princess of the lust ring is going to do a performance, this is going to be great.

Blitz(o) thoughts: Oh f***, I'm screwed.

Stolas thoughts: Oh dear, I think Soul is going to be not happy adout this.

Soul: I hope you will enjoy my performance tonight  because its adout to get wild.
Hit it!!

( I don't own this video and song it's belong to the creators and the owners)

Soul is singing the song also while dancing.

The audience cheered and moved to the music a bit.

Soul voice and her dancing impress the customers.

Verosika is very proud of her girlfriend and while Asmodeus is proud of his daughter.

Soul then finished her performance, the customers clapped and cheered for her.

Soul then bows down and then goes back up where a Asmodeus is in one of his forms, so no one recognise him.

Fizzyroly: Well wasn't that a fantastic performance by the princess of lust her self.
So did you love it!

Then the customers cheered so loud.

Fizzyroly: Woah, looks like you guys really so love Princess Soul's performance.
Now we got another performance from someone named Moxxie and that got to be the most boring name ever.

Moxxie then comes on to the stage singing a love song for Millie.

Almost every demon are not enjoying Moxxie performance except for Millie.

Soul: Uhggg, This is so f****** boring.

Fizzyroly and Asmodeus then look at each other with looks before Whispering something to Soul which maker her smirk.

Soon Asmodeus appears in his true form on the stage, along with Fizzyroly and Soul from blue smoke that is now clearing.

( I don't own this video it's belong to the owners and the creators)

Soon Asmodeus, Fizzyroly and Soul starting adout Lust and some other things.

Then Blitz(o) shouts and Fizzyroly, Asmodeus and Soul noticed him.

Soul: Hey dad.

Asmodeus: Yes princess?

Soul: I remember that Imp.

Asmodeus: You do.

Soul: Yeah.

Fizzyroly: You seen him before princess?

Soul: Yep, he was the at the wrath ring, when I was there doing my Royal duty.
And do you know what Stolas did when he saw that Imp?

Asmodeus: What did he do?

Soul: Stolas lustfully flirted at the Imp when I finished my speech.
It was so embarrassing.

Fizzyroly: Well, does that mean This imp had sex with Prince Stolas?

The demon customer gasp.

Asmodeus, Fizzyroly and Soul then continue their song, which Verosika coming in doing her part and then they made fun of Stolas for sleeping with an Imp.

Then Millie knocked out Fizzyroly stopping the two royal demon singing.

Millie gave the guitar back to her husband as he continues his song for Millie.

Stolas and Blitz(o) leave the place and Moxxie then finished his song.

Asmodeus: How 'cute' but now get out of my club.

Millie and Moxxie then leave the club while Soul is shouting

Soul: AND NEVER SHOW YOUR SELFS HERE AGAIN.

Asmodeus: Can't believe that Imp dared to even do a romantic love song.

Fizzyroly: I know right.

Soul: Yeah, like I get it some demon like romance but in this place, the ring of lust, we don't do that much lovely dovey.

Asmodeus: Agreed and we saw Stolas today going on a date with an Imp I can't believe it.

Asmodeus, Soul and Fizzyroly then laughed at that fact.

This one took me a bit.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Please let me know your thoughts in the comments.