Hazbin hotel pilot part 2

In the previous chapter Charlie is approach and being offered help by the Radio demon himself but they know he's there for his own entertainment at possible future guest misery and pain.

Surprisingly Vaggie had to tell Angel Dust who Alastor even is, even though Angel has been down in hell longer then Vaggie.

Let's see what happens next.

Vaggie then stop talking adout Alastor.

Angel Dust: Your done, ha ah, he looks like a strawberry pimp doesn't he Soul.

Soul then laughed and argued with him.

Soul: He actually does look like one.

Vaggie sat in silence for a minute before saying.

Vaggie: Well, I don't trust him.

Angel Dust: Do you trust any men? Ha men, man.

Vaggie then gets up, walks over to Charlie and grads her shoulders to pull her away from Alastor to talk.

Vaggie: Charlie listen to me, you can't believe this creep, he isn't just an happy face.
He's a deal maker of pure evil.
He can't be redeem and its most likely look a way to destroy everything we trying to do.

Charlie Morningstar: I... we don't know that, look I know he's bad and I know he probably doesn't want to change but the hole point of this is to give people a chance.
To have faith for things to be better.

Charlie said that while looking at Alastor who is looking at Charlie family picture.

Charlie then turns back to look at Vaggie.

Charlie Morningstar: How can I turn someone away, I can't its goes everything that I'm trying to do, everything I believe in.
Just trust me I can take care of myself.

Charlie said that last part with her hands on Vaggie's shoulders.

Vaggie: Charlie, whatever you do, do not make a deal with him.

Charlie Morningstar: Don't worry, there's one thing I pick up from my dad.
You don't take s*** from other demons.

Then Charlie walks back to Alastor to talk adout the offer.

Charlie Morningstar: Okay, so Al, your sketchy as f*** and you clearly see what I'm trying to do here is a joke.

Charlie turns back to look at Alastor.

Charlie Morningstar: But I don't, I think everyone deserves a chance to prove they can be better.
So I'm taking your offer to help, on the condition that there be no trickster voodoo strings attached.

Alastor: So it's a deal then?

Alastor holds his hand out and his powers nearly blew Angel and Vaggie away, but Charlie and So were able to resist the magic blast.

Charlie the looks at Alastor hand and quickly push it away.

Charlie Morningstar: No deals, no hands shaking.

Charlie was thinking for a moment before talking to Alastor again.

Charlie Morningstar: As the princess of hell and the heir to the throne, I here by order you to help out this hotel as long as you desire, sounds fair.

Alastor thinks for a moment before giving his answer.

Alastor: Fair enough.

Charlie Morningstar: Cool beans.

Alastor walks around a bit before turning around to Vaggie who was feeling uncomfortable.

Alastor: Smile my dear, your never fully dressed with out one.