Extermination day

Time skip to 30th of December.

Soul is gathering some more thing as extra, so they won't run out on extermination day which is happening in a few days time.

( Yes I believe the exterminators also go to the other rings of hell to kill other demons in them to maker more room)

The exterminators can't get into the castle because of the barrier that is active on the day of the extermination and the castle is barricaded with the best security system that her father could ask for.

Soul then also invited her girlfriend over Verosika Mayday, so they can keep each other company and yes they decided to start dating.

Soul then check everything and sighed in relief.

Soul thoughts: I wonder if Charlie is going to go on a news and announce her redeem sinners project, because the I.M.P still excited because Blizt(o) was still able to steal Stolas book and I heard adout from some other Ars Goatias.

Soul then shrugged her shoulders and decided she'll found out soon enough.

The next day, 31th of December.

It is almost time for extermination day to begin and the barrier is activated, the security system is locking and blocking all the doors and windows from both outside and inside.

The main door is still open and Soul is waiting for her girlfriend.

Soon Verosika arrives and they both go inside while the main door is locked and block thanks to the security system.

The girls both go to Soul big bedroom.

Verosika Mayday: Wow, you have a pretty big bedroom.

Soul: I know, it was one of the big guest bedroom but my dad transformed it into my nursery at first when I was born but then it became my bedroom overtime.

Verosika Mayday: Nice.

Verosika then puts her stuff and sits on the sofa that Soul has in her room.

Then a few hours later the alarms goes off, signalling that the extermination has started.

Soul: I hope those exterminators don't try to get in.

Sometime later.

It's a few hours into the extermination and the exterminators i  hell still have couple more hours left until the day ends.

Soul and Verosika watch some Movies and shows on the TV thanks to the fact that Soul as albe to find to them.

They ate some food, they did each others make ups and was taking pictures of each other with nice clothing on and posting them online.

Every once and awhile, Soul and Verosika sometimes hear the screams of demon, also the what sounds like fights of demons vs Exterminators.

Soul thoughts: Well I can't help them, the exterminators are giving permission to kill hell born civilian and earth born sinners.

Soul and Verosika the stated making out and both got up still kissing and got onto Soul bed.

Then Verosika and Soul took of all their clothing and went back to making out.

Let's just say that, Verosika and Soul had an amazing~ Time~.

Timeskip.

It's Been an hour since Soul and Verosika had sex and got most of their clothing back on and it was their got only few hours left until extermination day is over, the exterminators leave hell and its safe to walk around in hell.

Soul then goes walks out of her room to go to the kitchen, made something to eat and went back to her bedroom with her food.

Soup got back to the bedroom, sat down on the sofa, opened her phone, started eating her food and giving some food to her snakes while watching videos.

Verosika then sat down next to Soul and then said something to her.

Verosika Mayday: I can't wait for this to be over soon, because the sooner the exterminators leave hell and its save to go outside.
I need to go do something important after this.

Soul: I get it.

Verosika Mayday: I remember something, you knowed to help other demons with turf wars right?

Soul: Yep, Lucifer let me because a sinner stupidly tried to kill me and they needed to be taught a lesson.
So Lucifer has me as to show that the Royal demons are pretty powerful and not to mess with use or we kill you

Verosika Mayday: So your like a living reminder to all of the other demons in hell then?

Soul: Yep that pretty much it.

Verosika Mayday: That actually pretty wicked.

Soul: I know right, but I do remember I sometimes keep fighting some annoying demons and there was this really annoying one who never really got the message.

Verosika Mayday: Do you remember what his name was and wah5 he looked like?

Soul: Nope, never even brother to try to even remember, I guess it was because he was so annoying that I don't want to remember him.

Verosika Mayday: Wow, well it's sucks to be him I guess.

Soul: Your not wrong there.

Verosika and Soul then laughed at the fact sdout that prethetic demon that somewhat falls st being an overlord.

Then a their phones vibrate and they both go to check their phones and they soon find out that extermination day is over a d that mean the exterminators are going until next year.

So that means now it's safe to go outside in hell again.

The doors and the windows are not covered anymore and the barrier is turned off until next year.

Verosika gets her stuff and went back out into hell to do something.

Then Soul decided to go to the pride ring to see some of her demon friends.

This one took me some time.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Please let me know your thoughts in the comments.