New life.

Blue wakes up in a black void before going into unconscious.

Blue then wakes up again inside of a black void, her surroundings now are dark glowing Blue around her.

Blue then heard muffled voices that sounded like it's coming from outside.

????: I can't wait for my little one to be born.

????: Well your highness, your baby shall be born soon.

Soon Blue start kicking the blue thing until its starts cracking and white light is coming through the cracks.

????: Its happening.

Blue continues kicking at the cracks, where more cracks start forming and then suddenly the dark blue thing surrounding her falls down as white light suddenly fills her surrounding.

Blue the looks around, it's seemed she is in a fancy bedroom with colours like blue and red.

Then she turns and looks up to see ASMODEUS!?

Blue then realised it wasthe Asmodeus version from Vivziepop works.

So that means she must of recainated into Helluva boss and Hazbin hotel universe.

Asmodeus: Ahh, my child, I'm so happy your are here.

Asmodeus picks up Blue and blue realised another thing she has a new body.

(Just imagine her as like a baby version of this look except she doesn't have the clothing from this picture)

Asmodeus: Your a girl, that's means your my little princess.

Asmodeus then turns to some servants and ask them yo got his baby some clothes.

Asmodeus: Now, what's shall I name you?

Asmodeus wondered a bit before finally deciding on a name.

Asmodeus: I shall name you Soul, my little princess of the Lust ring.

Soul thoughts: Looks like that's my name now, at least it sounds better then my old one.

Then the servants comes in with some clothes for Soul.

She then gets dressed into her clothing thanks to the servants, before being handed back to her father.

Asmodeus: I think this will be a good time for some father and daughter bonding time, isn't that right sweetie?

Soul then giggles happily in Asmodeus arms.

Asmodeus then walks away with Soul in is arms, giving the baby lots of attention.