Hazbin hotel pilot

It was now the 1st of January and extermination day is over until next year.

The exterminators left hell and returned back to heaven.

So i wonder what some of our characters are up to now.

Soul step through a portal and it's closese behind her.

Soul's now in the pride ring, she noticed she is standing next to a drug vending machine full of drugs.

Soul thoughts: I bet Angel would love to have some drug after today.

Soul then puts some money into the vending machine, press the button on Angel Dust and the drug came out in a plastic bag.

Soul then takes the drug and planed to look around for Angel Dust.

Soul walks around before finding Cherri Bomb.

Soul: Hey Cherri.

Cherri Bomb: Hey, Soul it's been awhile and some is already trying to take my turf, see.

Soul then looks up to see a flying high tech aircraft of kind, blasting and blowing up buildings in the pride ring.

This is nothing new it's happens to all of the rings of hell.

Soul: So need some help getting rid of them?

Cherri Bomb: You just read my mind, let's go.

Cherri throw a bomb to the aircraft and its smashed through the window.

Then a few minutes later the explosive exploded, so Soul and Cherri then smashed through the window while there was pink and redish smoke.

Cherri Bomb: You wanna have a fight old man?

Cherri was throwing her Bomb up and down in her hands and while Soul holding on to an scythe that she summoned with her magic.

Charri Bomb: You better take your tinker toy bull**** out of my turf before I smashed it.

Then a piece of the ship fell down on to the floor.

Charri Bomb: More.

Soul: You better listen old man this Cherri turf not yours multi snake eyes.

Sir Pentish: Wait I know you.

Soul: Sorry, I don't remember you and if i can't remember then it's means your pathetic.

Sir Pentish got angry what Soul said.

Sir Pentish: Oh you wanna go Missys, then I'm happy to oblige, ha ah ha hahaha.

Then Soul and Cherri stated fight against Sir Pentish and his living eggs minions.

666 news.

Katie killjoy: Good morning, I'm Katie killjoy.

Tom Trench: And I'm Tom Trench.
There is a turf battle in Pentagram is going on the west part of the city, where Sir Pentish is fighting against Charri Bomb and the princesses of the Lust ring Soul.

Katie killjoy: All demons from all over hell are fighting for grads for free new territory after the extermination day.
Their fighting tooth and nail for that hot spot.

Tom Tench: I would love to hit those two girls their hot spot.

Katie killjoy: Your such a limp dick Jack*** or should I say not dick.

Katie killjoy then pours her hot coffee onto Tom Trench trousers and directly onto his dick as well.

Tom Trench: Not again!!! *groaning in pain*.