Chapter 2

"Morning" I know for a fact that's Hannah, I open my eyes and say morning back, then she tells me "hey, so I called my parents and they said as long as I keep in touch with them and I go with you I can go!" I was still half asleep so I really couldn't scream of happiness.

So then I talk to my dad and tell him about the whole thing and he kind of said the same thing Hannah's parents said, woah.

I go to my bedroom telling Hannah the exciting news, "well, go and call Mrs. Wilson and tell her we can go before it's to late!" Hannah yells at me

I pick up my phone and dial the number that was on the card... " Hello, is this Mrs. Wilson "I say on the phone. "yes this is her, who is this" she said back, "oh I'm sorry, this is Maria the girl you pulled aside yesterday" she chimes Back "so, what's the answer are you going to be part of the janoskians "I tell her with excitement " yes I can go I talked to my parents and they said yes" she said "perfect I will go and pick you girls up in a bit start packing"

Next thing you know we're both done packing Hannah was already packed cause she was just sleeping over for the whole spring break so she had plenty of clothes for now, and I'm ready with my stuff. we both hear a car horn and rush to the window to see Mrs. Wilson waving at us to get in the car I grab my suitcase and hug my dad and tell him how I would miss him and stuff.

When in the car Mrs. Wilson explains how the the fans will probably react and how to get threw them. then when we reach the hotel the boys were at she opens our room and tells us to set our stuff down and says "so girls before you meet the boys, I need to ask who is gonna date Jai and who will date Beau?" Hannah says "I think I'll date Jai" with a smile.

Mrs. Wilson says "ok so Maria you ok with dating Beau" I say in excitement "oh yeah, I'm fine with that"

When we walk to the boys room that are connected meaning you can just open the door to go to the other room next to it, we hear them laughing from outside.

Mrs. Wilson opens the door and they all freeze from what they were doing and stare at us like we were aliens or something. "guys I want you to meet Hannah and Maria" James runs to us and says "hello, I'm James nice to meet you two" such a gentleman.

I freeze for a second and then say "oh hi, can't believe I'm meeting you but here I am, I'm Maria by the way" I'm so awkward.

James says "so then you must be Hannah" and Hannah's eyes widen and says "yeah, that's my me"

Daniel comes out of now where and yells "move you cunt let me meet them too" oh such sweet words might i say. "hey, you both look beautiful" Daniel says to us. I say in a blushy voice "aww thanks Daniel"

Hannah really didn't know there names that well but she new the twins and thought Jai was the cutest, in my opinion Luke is but hey that's just me.

Jai yells from the corner on his laptop "why are you forcing these girls to be our girlfriends honestly isn't that like illegal" I didn't know if he was being grouchy or what but it made me and Hannah feel a little awkward.

"Jai stop being such a cunt and just try it out, I mean it's not like there ugly or anything" Luke tells Jai while jumping on him.

Daniel goes over and takes Jai's laptop and puts it in his bag and says "you won't find out if you don't try it, anyways it's only for the fans you guys don't really have to like date date" I notice how me and Hannah are still at the door so I nudge her to close the door behind us and she does.

"Look, just tell us who were gonna be with and lets just go on with this" Beau says from the back corner. Hannah looks at me and whispers was this a bad idea, I really think so

Mrs. Wilson says this to them "Beau your gonna be dating Maria, and Jai your gonna date Hannah, understand guys" they all nod there heads and Mrs. Wilson then says "ok so for tonight you all are free but tomorrow you have another concert to go to so use this night wisely" and then she leaves out the room.

Luke then says "ok, so what are we gonna do tonight " me and Hannah was looking around to see if the guys had any ideas since really there is nothing to do this time of year in Pennsylvania but then we thought how dorney park is opening early today and I say "umm, maybe we can go to dorney park it's only like a hour drive from here"

Jai says "what's dorney park" and Hannah says "it's a roller coaster theme park and a water park, also its only 3:30pm and tonight they close at midnight but the waterpark closes like in a hour so we probably won't do the waterpark" then Jai quickly says "sounds fun lets go on some roller coaster rides"

They all say yes so me and Hannah leave the room to go get dressed. I just put on a simple cute shirt with high wasted shorts and converse. and then see Hannah wearing this blouse with shorts and classic converse and tell her " twining converse yay " and we walk down to lobby

"Ok we need to go in two separate cars so how about Jai, Hannah, Daniel and Luke your in one car and Maria, James, and I would be in one car, sound cool?" Beau tells us and we all nod and I noticed how when we were walking down to the car that's gonna drive us to the theme park Jai and Hannah were holding hands and I look over and Beau is right next to me holding mines, how did I miss that.