Chapter 9

Beau was teasing me while I was chasing him saying "is that the fastest you can go?" I was laughing for some reason cause I can't be serious around the boys at all.

"Beau I'm gonna catch you and when I do, your gonna get it, and that's a promise?" I said to him while chasing him. and then Daniel went right in front of him I guess to slow him down.

Then finally, I got him and I jumped on his back knowing I was soaked, then I was pulling his arm to push him in the pool and I knew he was stronger than me so I told Daniel to push him and he did.

"Not fair, you asked Daniel to push me in!" Beau screamed at me while getting out of the pool.

Then Daniel chimed in saying "hey, she is a girl, you don't want to cross a girl, sorry Beau" I just stood there and crossed my arms nodding my head.

Jai and Luke came out asking what was going on. I didnt know since i was to busy laughing at nothing.

then Luke said "hey, what you doing later today?" i looked confused and just said "well, me and hannah were gonna go tour LA why?"

he looked back at me and said " oh never mind" i snapped back and said you cant just ask a person what there doing and say never mind"

Luke just chuckled and then replied back "i wanted to ask you if you can help me edit our dare sundays after we film it of course" i then said " oh well we can edit at midnight, ill walk around and come back at midnight"

Luke then smirks at me and i punched him in his arm because he has a dirty mind i already know. Beau then comes up to us and said " hey, Maria me and Jai are walking with you and Hannah" while putting his arm around me, i didnt know how to feel so i blushed.

"who says?" i said back to him while giggling and putting my arm around his waist and i noticed when i did that Luke walked away from me and Beau which is weird since were not REALLY dating and there brothers.

"Hannah' she invited Jai and he invited me so you wont third wheel" Beau says to me while shoving me inside to get ready.

then i go to my room and get dressed and hannah knocks on the door to come in, i said come in and she walked in and closed the door and said "i hope your ok with having our boyfriends with us" i looked at her and said "wait are you and Jai REALLY dating?"

hannah looks at the ground and says "well yea" i open my eyes so wide and yell "OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!"