Chapter 6

So sound checks aren't that bad, there just kind of at times boring since me and Hannah weren't performing we kinda was just walking around and getting to the place backstage.

The boys whenever they saw us would just yell at us threw the microphones and make weird noises at us, it was weird but made the place more fun and not boring.

After sound checks the boys had about 30 min to get ready so they rushed to there dressing room, to change into there dirty pig clothes.

All of a sudden we see mrs. Wilson I mean I know she is manager but why did she come late, I don't know but I really don't care either.

"So boys, you guys ready" Mrs. Wilson asks then while checking if there wardrobe is ok. "yea, I think we're gonna do great, and were gonna perform our new song that we were talking about" Luke says back to her.

"Oh speaking of that I would love for you girls to go out on stage when they sing that to you" mrs. wilson says towards me and Hannah.

Me and Hannah look at each other and shake each other heads no cause I know she has stage fright and I fainted last time so I don't wanna go threw that again.

Then Jai leans towards Hannah and says "aww, come on your gonna love the song and we dedicated it to you mostly me to you Hannah and Beau to Maria, please for us" aww there so adorable.

"OMG just tell us the song so we don't have to go out there" Hannah says back to Jai and then says "fine. you know what I'll do it but if I don't like the song you will get bitched at" woah there's the sassy Hannah I know.

The show starts and they start singing set this world on fire and best friends and the fans love and start singing along and everything. me and Hannah are backstage kind of dancing cause we realized were backstage at an event were there are so many fans so why not.

Then next you know you hear Jai say "guys I would like you to meet if you don't know already my girlfriend Hannah and Beau's girlfriend Maria" me and Hannah glance at each other and than mrs. Wilson pushes us on the stage.

The stage was huge and we just waved to the crowd and then Jai hugs Hannah and Beau hugs me. I was blushing so bad I think everybody noticed.

"So guys we dedicated this next song to these wonderful ladies but mostly beau and Jai thought of it" James says to the crowd of fans and then the music plays.

I don't know what to expect coming from them there just so surprising