Chapter 7

Then beau starts singing "I've got a question tell me why, you always fall for the bad guy Its 'cuz you like it, yeah you like it
When I look at other girls as they walking by I say hello 'cuz you don't mind it
I think you like it, I don't know why you like it
By the way last week Saturday, was our anniversary, I was playing GTA
Damn I'm sorry"

When I heard that i was like omg what kind of cute romantic song is this but then look at how real girls eat cake starts off, so I didn't want to judge that much I guess.

So then they sing "Would you love me, would you love me, if I wasn't such a jerk
But you love me, yeah you love me, 'cuz you like it when it hurts
Try to be over nice, but it doesn't seem to work
Would you tell me, that you love me, if I wasn't such a jerk
(I DON'T THINK SO!!)
(I DON'T THINK SO!!)"

I have no idea what to think, I mean there laughing but I looked at how Jai was looking at Hannah and he was blushing so I can tell it wasn't like a fuck you type of song.

Then beau again sings "I used to treat you, like a queen, it never worked out right for me
You didn't like it, you never liked it
I know your parents hate my life, but it always seems to make you smile, because you like it
I guess you like it I don't know why you like it
By the way, coming up on Saturday, isn't it your birthday, I'll be playing GTA
Damn I'm sorry"

But when he was singing that he kept like hugging me and hugging me from the back and I don't know if it's cause we're supposed to make the crowd believe that we're dating or he actually likes me I'm getting mixed signals from him, when at the hotel he kind of treats me like flirty but still will call me a cunt but now he his hugging me from the back like a titanic movie thing what is going on.

So then the song is over and the crowd loves the song and some we're yelling Hannah your pretty or Maria your beautiful and I loved that and said thank you but others were saying mean words but they are fans and I know when I was in that same position that they were in I would say some mean things in my head but never out loud.

So then the boys say goodbye to them and throw cake at them while real girls eat cake come on. after that I hug all of the boys saying they did a good job and Hannah asks "so what was that song even like" then Jai looks at her and says "well all I can say it was a fun song but also meant you would love us no matter what"

Mrs. Wilson comes up to all of us and says "great job out there guys, and gals, but we got a change of plans this week you guys have a rest week and were sending you guys back to LA"

"We're would me and Hannah live" I ask her because we have been living in hotel rooms for two days straight.

"You will live with them in LA, they have guest rooms that can be your rooms for now on" she says back to us while opening the car doors for us and then shuts them and says "your flight tickets are at the hotel you leave at 8:00am I'll meet you guys in LA see ya guys and go to bed early so you don't miss your flight" and then walks off.

Woah I'm gonna live with them too this is so much to handle and I still need to see if Beau likes me like for real or just to make it believable to the fans. I'm struggling so bad.