Chapter 4

The theme park closes
Beau then says "wow guys, today was a great day but I'm so tired" we all walk to the car and lay down.

"Beau, get off of me" I scream at him while smacking him on the back of the head "what the hell" Beau says while slightly nudging me.

Daniel quickly says "guys, I'm gonna take a nap, is it ok with you" I look over with my I don't care face and then "fine, sassy" Daniel says.

"Hey, come and lay on me, make yourself comfortable and just lay down" beau says to me. I really don't know how to feel about this, I mean we're supposed to be dating but like I feel like it's more at this point.

"Umm ok but I swear if you pull anything I'm gonna smack you" I say back and sassy.

•••••back at the house••••••

"Hey guys how was your trip" Luke says to us. "comfy" I say opening the door to me and Hannah's hotel room. Jai then says "I'm happy it was, me and Hannah just was cuddling" while dropping Hannah off to our room.

"Night Jai, and night boys" Hannah says while shutting our door. I look at her and said "woah you and Jai were cuddling"

"Yea, only cause I was tired" she says to me. "How about you, what were you and Beau doing" she says sassy.

"Well, nothing really I was tired too but I was laying down on beau" I tell her while getting ready for bed.

"Ohh, Maria, get it" she says while making her bed.

"Stop, haha in going to bed night Hannah" I say to her. "night night" she says back.

We have a good friendship I think but
Hey now that we're dating Jai and beau who will also be our roommates I guess we're gonna be even closer.