chapter 12

So then I just stood there and went to my room and got my pjs out cause I was gonna take a shower and then go to bed. I still can't believe we have our own shower in our rooms.

and then Luke came to my room and said "so how was exploring LA like"

I smiled and then said "it was great and the food here is awesome" then Luke noticed my pjs on the bed and then said "I guess your going to bed now"

I looked down at them and then was like "yeah I am but Luke I have to tell you something promise not to be mad" and looked at me and said "what is it"
I took a deep breath and then told him "I'm dating Beau but not acting for the fans were actually dating" then I looked down at the floor.

"it's OK trust me the way you came in today I can tell when Beau actually likes someone and I knew it wasn't Hannah so I would of been you"

I then replied back "oh OK then well I'm gonna take a shower and then go to bed so tell the rest of the boys goodnight and Hannah night please"

"OK night night see you tomorrow" Luke said while closing my door

The next morning I woke up to Daniel in the kitchen with Hannah and the jacks.

"morning Maria" Hannah said to me and I said morning back.

Then Daniel said "we ran out of eggs guys from our dare Sunday yesterday so I guess we will just have bacon today is that cool with everybody?" Jack gilinsky said back "I'm good with that" so Daniel just started making bacon

"so guys how long are you staying for" I said to Jack and Jack and then Jack Johnson said "I don't know probably for like another hour or so" and I just stood there and nodded my head then out of no where Beau picked me from in back of me and threw me on the couch.

"well hello there Beau" I said to him