Chapter 8

We arrive at the hotel all tired and just wanting to go to bed. I just went straight to bed and texted the boys in a group chat that all of us are and said ~night guys sorry I was to tired to tell you guys night~

Next thing you know it's morning and Jai and Luke are in our room yelling at us to get up.

"What time is it?" I say while getting up slowly. I can't wait to go to LA but I don't like to get waken up.

"It's like 1:00 we have to be at the airport by 3:00" Luke says to me while passing me my suitcase.

"Did you guys pack last night" Jai asks us while handing Hannah her suitcase.

"Well, all of our stuff is still in there except for the clothes that we have on now" Hannah tells Jai while hugging him.

Then they leave the room so we can get dressed and give us some privacy.

When we were ready we left to the lobby and got right into the car that can fit all 7 of us. I didn't even think that was possible.

Then we were at the airport and fans would come up and take pictures with the boys and then these 4 girls came up to us and asked us "hey, are you the girls that are dating the janoskians" I nodded my head and then they asks to take pictures and walked away.

After that we went on our flight and then we arrived in LA. it's so big and looks so beautiful.

"Girls welcome to LA" Luke says to us while grabbing are luggage. he such a sweetheart.

We got into cars and then went to the janoskians house. it's so big and nice you had to get buzzed in.

"So, you girls are upstairs right next to each other" Daniel tells us while showing us our room. "thanks, it's so big for a guest room" I say back to him.

And then we all got settled in and then I was wondering how if Beau really likes me or is it just for the fans. but then again I also think Jai really likes Hannah cause they keep holding hands no matter what.

"Hey, beautiful" Beau says to me while I get out of my room. "hey, handsome" I say in reply to him. I felt a little awkward saying that for some reason.

"Hey, wanna go In the pool" Beau asks me and of course I said "umm, yes!" it's a pool and it's like 80 degrees outside or hotter.

So I go back in my room an put on my only bathing suit I brung which is pink and black bikini.

I walk out and then Beau says "damn, sexy" I just stood there and blushed cause I didn't know what to do.

We went outside and then Daniel comes up to me and says "put them boobs away" I was like wtf and said "I can't help it, it's a bikini"

And then Beau had the nerve to push me into the pool. he is so lucky I know how to swim. "Beau, I swear to god I'm gonna get you" I said back to him while chasing him around the pool. I know that's a safety hazard but hey it happens.