chapter 11

then Beau says "umm yes i would love that" i look at him and kiss him on the lips since i was so happy. then i say "omg im so sorry that was out of no where" Beau giggled and said "were dating now its ok" and kisses me back. "yay and by the way Hannah and Jai are REALLY dating i found that out today" then Beau said '" wait really, that's a coincidence"

we walk to where Hannah and Jai were sitting. "Took you long enough" i sat down and Beau sat right next to me while looking at the menu and then Hannah said "so did you guys discuss everything" and then Beau puts the menu down and out of no where again kissed me and then said "does that answer your question"

i just stood there like what just happened after that we ate and started walking back to the house and Luke was just standing at the door waiting for us since he missed his two brothers.

"hey bros, jack and jack are here still from the dare Sundays we just filmed there thinking about staying over cause there manger wont leave the meeting till 3:00" i threw my purse on the couch and just stood there

"lets go introduce our selves to the jacks, maria" Hannah said to me while pulling my arm into the kitchen were the jacks were at

"well hello there" jack Johnson says to me while grabbing my arm and kissing it then jack gilinsky said "dude chill she is dating Beau" and then Johnson walked away and said" i know im just being a good gentleman."

after a while we just kept playing dare or dare and was playing tag around the house cause were childish like that and then Luke came up to me and said "hey, are you still helping me edit the video" i looked at him and said "umm i don't think that will be a good idea tonight cause umm i want to soon get some rest" Luke just shook his shoulders.

to be honest that was a lie i just said that cause i wanted to avoid Luke now knowing he likes me and me and his own brother are really dating.

********** sorry guys its been a while since i wrote but i just moved to a different state so please excuse me about being late ***************