Meeting OAA

In the dark and silent space, a soul was floating without knowing how much time passed the soul sighed and said," Haa, I was just going home from the supermarket but on the way, a drunk bastard hit me with his truck and now I am just floating God knows where."

The soul tried to move, swim, or tried
Anyway with the help of which he can move and go forward but unfortunately he was stuck in one place.

Soon he stopped trying and sit in one place and just wait for his end. After some years passed a voice came and said," Hoho, Child I am sorry because of my fault you are stuck here for a whole eternity."

The soul looked in the direction from where the voice came and saw an old man standing in a white suit looking just like Morgan Freeman.

The Soul said, "Morgan Freeman?"

The man shook his head and said," No I am not him it's just that you see me as him."

The soul asked," Then who are you?"

OAA said," I am One above all or you can say that I am God."

Soul frowned and asked," so then why did that truck hit, or why I am here in the first place? Shouldn't I be judged to go to hell or heaven?"

God said apologetically," You see, you died in that accident, and I kind, umm forget about you."

Soul," What? You forget about me, after killing me."

God said," Hey, that was not my fault your time on earth was over and it's natural for everyone to die when their time is over. My fault is just while I was using my power I accidentally put a little too much power in it and that created a space crack, your soul slipped through it and entered the void, so I just found you while doing my routine check here."

Soul said," Wow, that's a lot to take in, so for how much time I am here for?"

God said," The time you slipped here was also when I did my last check which happens after the end of eternity."

Soul's jaw dropped at his words and asked," What? Then all my friends and family, everyone..."

God," Yes all of them are dead."

The soul silently cried for some time and God took a manga out of nowhere and start reading to pass the time, After crying for some time the soul asked," Now what will happen to me?"

God looked up from the manga and said," Hmm, you only have two options, first go to heaven or second get reincarnated in the world of my choice with three wishes of your choice."

Soul nodded and start thinking about both choices and after thinking for some time said," Ok I choose to get reincarnated."

God throw away the manga and said with a smile which says 'I got you," good choice now let me hear about your wishes."

Soul," First tell me about the world I am going in."

God shrugged and said," Nothing too dangerous just the world of Harry Potter X Marvel."

~~~~£~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading. Give me suggestions for wishes.😊