Fight Hard....

Today was the day when Draco was going to give the test that will decide if Draco could continue living in his flat or not.

Draco got ready and come to the training field and saw Cora standing behind a man who was wearing an expensive suit so he guessed that he was Cora's father.

Draco stands in the middle of the field and the chief of security shouts," Draco, you will fight 5 one of the best fighters at our disposal and if you can hold for 10 minutes you will be going with the young mistress to her school as a bodyguard. Don't you dare to lose brat!!"

Cora's father looked at him and the security chief just looked at the ground. Draco smirked and nodded toward Cora who looked at him worriedly.

Then suddenly 5 people come into the center and Draco took a fighting stance and thought,' My journey to the top starts from here.'

The group of 5 mercenaries dashed toward Draco at full speed and Draco also charged at them.

They started to punch and kick at Draco but dodge them swiftly and give a round kick to the legs of one but he just jumped behind so Draco with quick movements jumped and give a knee to his nose.

Draco then enhanced himself with magic and punched the rib cage of one person sound of a crack was heard. Draco was fighting like a monster who was untouchable.

The fighters felt like they were hitting water which was not getting affected at all.

Everyone was now excited to see how will this fight end they didn't care about the time right now. Draco gives a chop on the hand of one man and broke his hand. Then slammed his palm on another person's chest sending him flying in the process.

Draco then slammed his feet on the ground and punched in the guts two people. Soon everyone saw that five veteran fighters even though they were the weakest among the Veterans.

Draco also stumbled back as it took a toll on his small magic reserve to enhance his whole body to match with these veteran fighters.

Cora immediately run and supported him. She said to her father," I think I will support my new bodyguard till his home." her father just nod in response which confirmed that Draco passed.

Cora brings him to his house where nowadays both of them spent their whole time together. While Draco made her try different kinds of vegetarian dishes.

Cora laid him on the couch and sit beside him. Draco muttered slowly," Everyone will think something is happening between us."

Cora smirked which make her look cuter and said," So what, do you care about what they think?"

Draco shook his head and said," You know you are my only friend in this world. I don't remember anything about myself before meeting you."

Cora was shocked and sad for him but still said," Why do you want to? Is spending and creating new memories with me not enough for you?"

Draco chuckled and said," Yeah, but sometimes I fear that if I was some kind of bad person and my past comes to haunt both of us then."

Cora said," Then I know you will protect both of us."

Draco becomes silent he doesn't know what to say to her trust in him but he just nodded Cora covered him with a blanket and Draco closed his eyes. Cora also went to his bed and fell asleep while sniffing his smell.

Draco determined, that he will become much stronger than anyone in the world and protect her no matter what.

He said to Nano," Nano, transfer me a method to increase my mana and a method to harness the energy of chaos element."

Nano said," I will transfer the methods but it will hurt slightly so be careful."

Draco mentally nodded and suddenly a strong headache hit him. He yelped for a second in pain but immediately suppressed it so that he won't wake up Cora.

He was completely sweating and suddenly he felt someone wiping it for him. Draco opened his eyes and saw a worried Cora wiping his sweat.

After some time pain stopped and Draco relaxed. Cora asked," What was that ?" worriedly and she was completely panicked.

Draco said," Oh these pains happen sometime because of access training."

Cora asked in an angry tone," Why the hell do you train so hard huh? Why didn't you visit a doctor?"

Draco said," I am okay and it's not a big deal. If I didn't train this much then I would have lost too early."

Cora said in a concerned full voice," Now that test is over will you please do me a favor and take care of yourself."

Draco was silent he was not used to caring for people not in both of his lives. He didn't know in which world God has reincarnated him so he can't sit ideally for danger to come at him and then get ready for it.

Draco just nodded and Cora sighed in relief. After spending some time she went back home and Draco started using his passive breathing technique.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading.😊