Dreams...

Draco became unconscious after the process while his body was sweating furiously. Cora in her room thought that she should go and check what her new bodyguard was doing.

Even Cora herself was not sure why she was so interested in him. She never takes a poor person from the street to her house but when she saw him her heart said that if she didn't take him home then she will regret it and now here she is thinking of going to the building where their servants live, in 16 years of her hard life she never thought of visiting that building even once.

Meanwhile, Draco opened his eyes and found that he was sleeping on the grass under a tree and a jacket was placed on him as a blanket. He stands up and looked around he found a girl who he knows very well and was standing in front of him while showing her back towards him.

As if him getting up made a sound and she turned towards him with the most beautiful smile he ever saw and said," Oh you wake up, Alice was missing  you very much."

Draco said in confusion," Alice?"

Cora frowned slightly and asked," now don't tell me you forget about your daughter while sleeping."

Draco didn't answer and she sighed and called Alice," Alice!! come and hug your father or he will forget about you."

Alice looked up from the flowers on the field with a smile and run towards Draco at full speed Draco instinctively lifted her and she wrap around him like a Qala does while rubbing her cheek at his.

A strange but soft and comfortable feeling rose inside Draco's heart and he was feeling like "This is the right moment for time to stop" but suddenly Cora said," Hey wake up sleepy head how long are you going to sleep."

Draco frowned and suddenly something pulled him backward and he groggily opened his eyes.

He saw Cora sitting next to him on the floor but the expression on her face was nothing like just now, her eyes were not cold but do not have love in them at the same time.

They were blank as if she doesn't feel anything for him at all. This made Draco a little uncomfortable but he didn't let it show on his face and while looking at the maids behind Cora and said," Can you make them leave, I don't like when strangers come to my place without an invitation."

Cora smirked and said," Your place? Last time I checked I was the one who provide you with a home."

Draco looked at her and said," And I am going to be your bodyguard so you can enjoy that private life of yours."

Cora looked at him for a sec before gesturing to the maids to wait outside. After the maids leave Draco asked," so what's the pleasure because of which our *Young Miss* have to come to my humble adobe.

Cora smiled and said," I was just checking that the horse I put my money on is not slacking, and guess what?  I found him sleeping on the floor of his house."

Draco just hmphed and said," you don't have to worry the most your father would test me against one of his experience bodyguards until they are satisfied with my performance."

Cora laughed and said," Hahahahaha, do you think my challenge would be this easy?"

Draco nodded and Cora shook her head and said," then you are wrong because my dad didn't reach where he is today just because he acts like a novel character but because of how he can tell a person's real intentions just by a glance, he will give you hardest challenge he can come up with so be ready."

Draco nodded while thinking and Cora looked around the house and found the design of the house was very different from the ones she have seen started looking around the house while Draco looked at her and unconsciously compared her with a cat and blurted out," Cute."

Cora looked at him in surprise and Draco also realized what he had just said," Sorry it was not my intention  to make you will uncomfortable but you were just looking like a curious cat who has just come to her new home."

Cora said with a smile," I...i... it's okay I think I should go now." Cora left Draco's house while he just cursed at himself for saying that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading
😊