Training .

Draco comes to his room after meeting Cora and found that the apartment provided to him by Cora's family was pretty decent I mean it was a single-bedroom apartment with a small kitchen and bathroom.

Draco thought after seeing the flat,' Pretty decent I mean I can make do with this until I have enough to buy one for myself, and this type of apartment's rent was easily 200-400 dollars in my world.'

Draco comes inside the room and found a bag with clothes on the bed and shrugged his shoulders and went to take a bath in the bathroom after coming out he went to the kitchen and found groceries there and huffed as he will have to make dinner himself.

He asked Nano,' Hey Nano what should I eat to become strong and my training for the upcoming future."

Nano said," Boss from here you have to ways to become strong 1) where you can eat meat and fish for more nutrition and it will help your body to grow on a muscular level but as it was obtained after killing an animal unwillingly it will harm the purity of your magic with malice and negative soul energy. Normal humans don't feel any of this because they don't have any magic but you have to think about it or you can just eat vegetarian food."

Draco's mind went blank and he asked," So you're saying I can not  eat any nonveg just because of some fu$#&ng impurities of magic, is there any other way to find a solution for this problem?"

Nano replied," Yes, but that will take years and this was one of the reasons because of why merlin's divination talent despite being the highest in history can't break through 8 if we rate his talent in 0-10."

Draco said," I won't need divination or anything and I am just good to go right?"

Nano replied," it will also help you fight dark magic and any negative energy because Gods always bless people who show mercy to any being in the world."

Draco said in annoyance," Now we have God in this matter too, so how will I get the necessary protein and other things to become strong?"

Nano said," you can eat green veritable for vitamins while getting protein from milk and dry fruits and other things which I will instruct you how to prepare and it will just taste like meat so you won't miss it too much."

Draco sighed in defeat and separated Meat and Fish from the grocery while muttering," wow I am 15 and already on the path to becoming a saint and the last thing I want to hear is that I can't get married because of this."

Draco quickly prepared the lunch as Nano instructed and immediately ate whatever it was called and went out of the house towards the personal training ground which was for bodyguards to train.

He asked Nano where to start and it replied by showing him a list of tasks to do.

10 KM RUN
100 PUSH-UPS
100 SIT-UPS
100 PULL-UPS
100 10KG BENCH PRESS
10 KM RUN
2 SETS OF EACH

Draco looked at the result and asked," Are you seriously, asking me to do all this on the first day?"

Nano replied," you have to hurry otherwise you won't be able to face the unknown of the future and you still can't use your magic right now."

Draco nodded in defeat and start by running a 10 km run after 2 hours of running he huffed and sit on the ground, Nano said," you only have 60 seconds to take a break."

Draco asked in shock," Only 60!! But I need at least 10 minutes I can't even move my legs an inch right now."

Nano said," We don't have only this thing to do in a day right? We have to also practice martial arts."

Draco said," But can't we just do this and practice later."

Nano was silent but then said," Master people who leave their work for later always stay behind in life, and you won't just stay behind you will also go back to zero. People can even pave their way through mountains and seas if they have willpower, so, please  stand up and take the door of your fate in your hand."

Draco was silent after hearing her words and suddenly stand up with fire in his eyes and started doing push-ups.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading.🤣😊