Training And Time Skip....

After Cora left and Draco just cursed himself for his stupid thoughts.

He didn't have time for all this romance and stuff he will not be able to live seeing her fall in danger just because of him, he know all this thinking for someone who he met just 1 month ago is stupid but he can't help imagining his life alone anymore.

Draco asked," Nano what was that dream about or what is happening to me right now?"

Nano said," sir the connection between you and me was cut off so I can not say for sure but there is only one force in the universe who can do this, and his name is God."

Draco sighed and said," It's okay, we don't have time for all this, give me the information regarding how to increase my magic power and how to make it dense while having a certain amount of control over it."

Nano replied," I have already transferred the knowledge regarding that into your brain and you can practice now because of breaking and reconstructing your core connection with all the things or tissue which had separated from your body in past have been broken and now no one can control you through external means indirectly."

Draco nodded and immediately search for information in his head after finding and understanding its instructions he sit in a cross-leg position and started to meditate.

Like This, 1 month passed

During this one month, everything was going smoothly, and everything was the same except for Cora and Draco.

They are way closer and everyone who saw them could say that they are way more than from just simple employ and employer.

Cora's dad didn't object them being friends because he wants nothing more than Cora's happiness and making a way for her to get out the shit life they are living, for outside world they living a luxurious life but he and Cora both knows they can not even walk outside freely and incident of 15 days ago was the proof.

FlashBack

Cora was sleeping at night while Draco was as usual meditating outside her room and suddenly he felt presence of 100 people below her room in garden and he saw that they use a grappling hook and are moving towards her room.

Draco immediately opened his eyes and stood up from his lotus position and immediately opened her rooms door.

Cora wake up from the sound and saw Draco standing at main door while looking a 10 people in black clothes with frown.

Cora was scared but next second she was surprised as she saw Draco move with speed like leopard and reached to the intruders in the blink of an eyes with a hunting knife in his hand.

Draco make swift movement and immediately stab knife at the joints of the intruders. When he dealt with all of them he immediately moved to Cora with a blanket and warapped it around her securely as she was in her night dress and he didn't like the fact someone saw her in these clothes.
(Still struggling with his inner confusion about his attraction towards her.)

After wrapping her Draco immediately grabbed her hand and run out of the room and after they come out of room and just took some steps away suddenly a blast occurred  in her room.

Cora's eyes got wide with shock and she started to shiver from fear as many "what ifs" started to appear in her mind but suddenly Draco hold her in a princess carry and squeeze his hand on her shoulder as if to assure her that everything will be alright.

Draco started to sprint in a speed that Cora was not able to grasp where are they going and they come to Cora's dad study and Draco said to her," Look outside  is very dangerous for you so just wait inside here and i will deal with those assassins after that i will find you."

Cora said while her body shiver but still in a firm tone," Look if you don't come in half hour i will cut your next months salary."

Draco chuckled and said," And if i come early then, you will raise my salary 300% and will pay me at the beginning of every month."

Cora nodded and said grabbing his hand," I will but please come back safely."

Draco felt a unknown emotion in his heart and he nodded and wwnt towards the intruders while Cora sit in fathers study while crying.

After 20 minutes the door of study opened and Draco was standing  there with blood all over his body and he winked at Cora to which she just dashed and hugged him.

Flashback end.

Cora's dad said to his Butler ," Let's go and test the Gem my daughter has found."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading.🤣