Journey Begins..

Draco looked at the girl and asked," what will you get by bringing a blind boy like me with you?"

Girl folded her arms on her chest and said," Oh we both know you're not a simple boy otherwise how did you, Dodge all those attacks."

Draco said," it's not a big deal, that guy was just too slow and I was able to predict his attack and of course, he is strong compared to someone like me who hasn't eaten for three days."

The girl looked at him for a sec and said," my dad wants to send these people to my school with me and I don't want to bring them with me."

Draco smirked in his signature way and said," So, you want me to be your bodyguard huh!, what will I get in this transaction?"

The girl said," clothes, three meals a day with a quarter, and a decent salary."

Draco smiled and the girl was stunned by seeing his handsome face, Draco said," I am ready, how many days till school starts?"

The girl said," in 2 months and my name is Cora."

Draco stretched his body and nodded, the bodyguard tell Draco to follow him and asked Cora," Ma'am are you sure it's alright? Master won't be happy with this."

Cora smirked and said," You know how much father loves me right, he will be mad at me first but I know he will accept this sooner or later."

The guard didn't argue anymore and continued walking in formation. All of them sit in the car and drove towards Cora's house.

When they reached the house which was like a medieval time mansion of white color. All of them get out of the car, and Cora said to Draco," Follow me, I will take you to meet daddy while Geralt does an arrangement for your stay."

Draco nodded and followed Cora, on the way Draco sensed everyone's vigilance towards him, and if Cora was not gesturing for them to stop with her index finger someone have already attacked him.

Draco said," so your father is either a mafia don or fucking rich to have so many guards with weapons but I am more sure about the earlier one."

Cora looked at him with surprise and asked," How can you still see even with those hollow sockets of yours?"

Draco said with a smirk," Trade secret can't let everyone know that."

Cora huffed and both of them come in  front of the door of an office, Cora said," I will be back you wait here for me to come back okay?"

Draco nodded and Cora went inside, after some time he hear the voices of Cora and an old man shouting at each other.

After some time Cora came out of the office with a frown on her face and said," You will have to give a test one week before school starts and if you can pass then you can stay here."

Draco shrugged and said," I thought that much because someone as big as your father won't take any random guy like me just because you saw some value in me."

Cora huffed and said," Are you saying you will be able to beat these people  who are trained in combat for so many years."

Draco said," They are not as good as you make them be I can easily handle them after eating and training for a month."

Cora made a blank face and said," I don't care then just remember that if you lose I will also lose face in fathers eyes so make sure you win."

Draco nodded and Cora walked away while Draco just stared at her leaving figure.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading .😊