Start Of Biggest Investment Firm....

Cora looked at him for a moment and said," How can I believe that after getting the advance payment you will work with the same dedication or don't run away?"

Draco replied with a neutral tone," Both of us don't trust each other but I still followed you to your house and you choose me as your bodyguard  so in a way both of us are taking a risk with each other."

Cora smiled because for the first time someone talked to her like this, it made her excited and she said to the butler," Go and give him this month's salary and 20000 as a tip for making me happy but from today you (Draco) will have to guard the door of my room in the night for one month."

Draco was silent for a sec but nodded in the end.

When he comes out of the mansion he had a packet with 1,20,000 Rubles in it Draco sighed while walking towards the nearby bank on the way he checked that he had all the documents (fake).

Nano said to him," You should take out those 20,000 from this for your this month's expenses and 5,000 will go as a deposit for the bank account and 5000 for the D mate account, the rest should be good enough for investment. Instead of dividing money and purchasing a small portion of the different companies, you should invest all of this in a single company about which you know."

Draco nodded and said," Apple should be good because around this time Steve jobs was not in Apple and it was reporting losses so the price of shares should be considerably low."

Draco reached the bank and entered, he went to the counter of a lady and said," Ma'am I want to open a bank account in your bank."

The lady looked up from the documents she was checking and said with a grandmotherly smile," Of course, you just need 5000 as a minimum deposit and a document for identity proof."

Draco nodded and soon his bank account was opened and he said," I also want to open a Date account to trade in US stocks."

The lady smiled and give him a form with instructions about what he will require. After some time Draco paid 5000 as service charges and Lady said," okay you will have to come after 7 days to collect your D mate account documents."

Draco nodded and returned home after purchasing some groceries from the store.

Draco came back from the bank and sit on the couch and drink a glass of water and said," Nano I want to recreate my magic core because I don't know who did this to me and he can also attack me again so I have to get stronger as soon as possible."

Nano said," Master, It will hurt like spending an eternity in hell every single moment the process keeps going on, and once started you won't be able to move from your place.

Draco sighed and said," to become the strongest a person has to pay a certain price think of this as my price for the power."

Nano was silent for some time and said," Sit in a position that will make you comfortable during the process and do not move or lose consciousness no matter what.

Draco nodded and sit in a cross-leg position with his hand on his knees and said, "start and finish as soon as possible."

Nano give a countdown of three and Draco suddenly felt something break inside his body suddenly immense pain engulfed his body and he felt that the blood in his body was moving in the opposite direction and gathering in his abdomen.

Draco clenched his hand on his knees and gritted his teeth but he didn't even flinch from his position.

After some time the processes stopped and a burning sensation suddenly appeared in his abdomen. His whole body started to sweat fiercely and his clothes were drenched in his sweat. Draco was feeling like if this goes on his stomach will melt but he strengthened his will and kept sitting in his place before the point where he was feeling the burning sensation explode Draco coughed some blood and felt that his body was filled with unimaginable power and energy.

Nano's voice comes into his ears," Now you can lose your consciousness master."

Draco smiled gratefully and muttered a "Thank you"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading.😊