Meetings

Draco woke up and stand up, all the garbage, on his body fall revealing a boy with unique hair and torn clothes.

Suddenly a pain hit his head and knowledge about various arts, magic, and medicines poured into his head. He clutched his head in pain.

But Suddenly a voice comes into his head

Nanomachines merging with the body 10%...

53%......

95%......

100% merger complete

Nano online, starting the process of stabilizing all knowledge and memories of the host.

Soon pain started to disappear and Draco lifted his head in relief but what shocked him more was that he didn't know a thing about himself and this world and on top of that he is right now standing in a garbage bin he sighed and thank god that he gave him knowledge of Nano machine from his previous world.

He asked," Hey Nano can you try and heal my eyes."

Nano replied," no sir, God prohibited me from restoring your memories and eyes."

Draco shrugged and said," Thought that much, can you heal my other body parts?"

Nano," Certainly, Starting body restoration process."

Soon Draco started feeling a lot more healthy and fit. Draco asked," Nano check my magic core and tell me if anything is wrong with it."

Nano said," it is restricted by a strong Dark magic seal and I currently cannot lift it without destroying and rebuilding your core which will cause you to start from the beginning."

Draco thought for some time and asked," will I be able to lift the seal within a month if not will I be stronger than normal wizards if I practice a new way?"

Nano said," You will not be able to lift it within a month because you will need to hammer that seal with natural magic to break it and Natural magic can only be absorbed from outside which takes a long time for a normal wizard."

Draco said," Hmmm, well let's first get out here and then think about our next steps."

He was walking on the street while shivering from the cold and saw a man in a suit coming. He didn't pay him any attention and continued walking suddenly he bumped into someone and said," I am sorry, I am blind and bumped into you accidentally ."

The person he bumped into was a girl with brown hair and black eyes with white skin, she was so beautiful that anyone could fall in love with her at first sight.

The person who was looking like a bodyguard stepped toward Draco and said," If you can't see why you walk on street shit, how dare you touch young miss."

the girl was about to say something to stop him but the bodyguard punched Draco at a fast speed and for Draco, the fist was very slow because of his haki and he dodged his punch.

The bodyguard was shocked and thought it was a lucky shot and punched again but Draco dodged again and Bodyguard kept throwing punches continuously and Draco dodge all of them.

Everyone was shocked by how can someone blind can dodge all the punches and Draco said," Hey big guy I said that I am blind and bumped into her accidentally ."

The bodyguard growled and said," You are kidding me, how can you dodge my punches when you are blind."

Draco sighed and pulled down the strip of cloth wrapping around his eyes and everyone was again shocked. The girl covered her eyes seeing his hollow eye socket.

Draco said," I don't remember anything about who I am or where I am and I end up this way but I am sorry to bump into you."

The girl said," It's okay I understand and I am sorry for my bodyguard's behavior."

Draco just smirked and said," It's alright he was just doing his duty."

He again wrapped the strip around his eyes and started to walk forward then suddenly the girl said," Excuse me would you like to come to my home with me ?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading.😊