다섯

time passed by in the blink of an eye, it now marks the end of another semester. as kyungjun had expected, his final grade was a B- due to the class participation component. luckily for him, he was able to slightly save his grades with his outstanding work and intelligence.

kyungjun and yuna had gotten closer from texting, with occasional meetups to have lunch together and to head to the train station together. although in kyungjun's perspective, there was still some awkwardness going on whenever they meet since they're more used to texting online, he was glad that yuna could always somehow ease the tension and break the silence with different coversation topics.

through the application, he met a few guy friends as well, but had never once met them face to face. kyungjun could feel his dormant social skills rising to the surface with these new friends, it made him feel weird at first but he is now used to it.

[ - - - - - - ]

yunaaaa

hey wanna meet up at 'we on' cafe to study?
midterms are coming up :(

hi sure! i'll be there at 10am.

okay cya!

[ - - - - - - ]

pushing the door open, kyungjun was surprised to see yuna already on a seat. yuna saw him too and waved, giving a big smile.

"do you want anything? i need some caffeine," yuna started.

"yeah i need some as well, i'll buy." kyungjun nodded as he walked off to the cashier.

'but i haven't told you my order though?' yuna thought.

kyungjun soon brought back an iced americano for yuna, to her surprise. she had a weird feeling like her heartstrings were tingling, not aware that she might have already fallen for the guy's thoughtfulness.

shaking the feeling off, she thanked him as they started their study session in earnesty.

-

happy chinese new year to those celebrating!! wishing you all the best for your work/studies.