22

"Did he leave?" tanong ni Nathalie nang makabalik ako sa table. I nodded and sat beside Brian. I kissed his cheek and smiled. Napatingin ako sa table nang mapansin kong mayro'n na kaagad siyang food. "I ordered it earlier and asked the waiter to serve it when kuya was already here."

"You like it?" Brian asked me, referring to the food.

"Lasyang pang-sosyal," I joked.

"By the way, was the man earlier the one Ady was talking about? The one who likes you?" Nathalie asked bluntly. She looked at Brian and playfully smirked. "My apologies, brother. I suddenly forgot that you're here."

"It's fine," Brian looked like he really doesn't care. "Kung gusto mo, ako pa ang sasagot sa tanong mo."

"Could you?" Nathalie was chuckling. "Does he like Cass?"

"Yes, obviously." Brian shrugged.

"You sound bitter even though you don't look like it." Humalakhak si Nathalie. "Okay, I'm just teasing you. You can enjoy your food now."

Sarkasitkong ngumiti si Brian, "Thanks for that, I just lost my appetite."

Napa-iling na lang ako sa kanila at pinagpatuloy na lang ang kumain. Nahirapan pa akong mag-pokus dahil sa sinabi ni Jared kanina. I was just guilty because I thought I was hurting him, nang hindi ko namamalayan. I really wanted him as my friend but I don't think he would want the same.

"Why aren't you eating?" tanong ni Brian kaya napatingin ako sa kaniya. Kumuha siya ng tissue para punasan ang ibabang labi ko. "What are you thinking?"

"She's thinking of another guy, brother." Nagpatuloy sa pang-aasar si Nathalie sa kapatid niya. "Oh no, don't overthink too much."

"Learn to shut your mouth if you're not the one who's talking with you," he warned her, getting pissed. Napatikom ng bibig si Nathalie at nag-peace sign.

"Relax," I whispered to him.

Nilingon niya naman ako at tipid na tumango. "Do you want dessert?"

"I want dessert, too!" singit ulit ni Nathalie.

He massaged the tip of his nose before looking at her. "I'll message Aiden so he could pick you up."