My Care and Love

Author's Note: Hey Guys, Just to let you know that my other book is ending, I am making another Pixane book which is inspired by SING 2 I have recently watched it and it isn't that bad. It was quite different from the first one, I just have to warn you that this might be a long one and it has a rough start. So grab your popcorn and enjoy!

By the way, This Instrumental Song "Beauty" Reminds me of Pixane!

Pixal POV

In about 2 or 3 weeks it is Lloyd's Birthday,

The ninja has booked a hotel to celebrate.

They also included me to join them, it is a luxurious place and we were lucky not to pay.

We actually have got a voucher for it and we had enough people,

We were also hoping that nothing bad would get in the way.

Although before that I set up a small party but it was now a backup plan if we couldn't go to the hotel.

Lloyd was happy with any of them, he doesn't mind if we couldn't go to the hotel.

He just wants to have a good time, 

Anyway, we have got plenty of time.

I was still getting some decorations for our backup plan,

Lloyd wanted me to wear a dress but I would refuse.

I hate wearing dresses, the skirt would end too high or the sleeves would be too loose and they would fall down my shoulders.

I liked to wear shirts and pants a lot, 

Oh well, I'd have to wear one if I was going to come.

Today the day ran as regular Wu would ask us to do our chores before training, but after the ninja do their chores they play video games.

I am not a fan of games, but I do play games in my free time when I am very bored.

But it isn't a video game like what the others play, instead, it is a mystery game where you have to find an object or do some puzzles. 

Zane sometimes joins me and helps me out, he sometimes plays it with me which is more fun than being alone.

Suddenly the emergency alarm went off, The ninja soon jumped off the couch and headed off to the hanger bay along with me.

The Mechanic has broken out of prison AGAIN!

Seriously, what is his problem? Why is he like this?

We soon got onto our mechs, they were still functional and charged up.

I got onto my Samurai Mech and flew off with the others just to back up,

They were struggling to fight so I joined in the fight.

The ninja was happy that I could knock out 20 prisoners at one go,

I was not being that useful to the team though.

This happens every once in a while,

So this never happened all the time, it would be when they really needed me.

Soon the Mechanic sent a shock through my mech which also went through me and I soon cry out and then my mech crumbled to the floor.

All the joints were broken and it got torn apart, 

I groan and then the mechanic grabbed me by the collar and then held a knife up to my neck.

I was soon facing Zane who was looking at me in terror,