Sweet Tastes and Scented Smells Headcanons

Author's Note: Hey Guys I am worried about next year if I am ever going to write since I might have a lot of work. If you are older than me (Well you don't know my age) you might understand. Yeah, I am still in high school doing work, but I might think that next year that the work would be double the times of my work now. Let's first get on with our headcanons. Don't worry this is not a lemon!!!

Scents

- Pixal loves the smell of Grapefruit and Shea and often had lots of creams and soaps with the scent of them.

- Zane likes the smell of Mint, Lemon and all those citrus fruits and often has lots of creams and soaps with the scent of them.

- One special occasion, Pixal would sometimes wear an Indian Perfume ( I Always thought she would smell nice with it, I went to a Body Shop and saws this Indian Perfume and I tried it and GOD! It literally reminded me of her)

- Sometimes when Zane embraces Pixal and rests his chin on her hair, he could smell her Shea or Grapefruit Shampoo that she uses on her hair when she showers.

- Sometimes when Zane enters Pixal room to get some comfort during the night he could smell her favourite scents flying around the room.

- Sometimes when Pixal embraces Zane, she would sometimes end up inhaling his scent. She would end up smelling the fresh smell of mint, it reminds her of Christmas.

- Sometimes when Pixal goes to Zane's room and even sneaks in, she can smell his favourite scents. 

- Pixal loves the smell of freshly baked cookies because it reminds her of Zane making them for her.

- Zane likes the smell of the cherry blossoms from the tree outside the monastery because it reminded him of Pixal when they hung out there.

- Sometimes when Zane helps Pixal fix up her Samurai X Mech, he sometimes jumps into the control area and it smells like her.

Tastes

- Every time Zane kisses Pixal, he would end up tasting the sweet taste of chocolate (This might sound as if he was making out with her. Well if you are wondering, he is just soft and gentle with her so no he wouldn't make out with her)

- Zane and Pixal both like the taste of Mint chocolate

- Sometimes when Zane cooks and Pixal helps out when they finished making he would as her to have a taste. She would always be happy to try it since she knew that it would taste nice.

- Pixal loves Wu's collection of teas, so she would get permission from Wu to try one and it would always taste great.

- Zane likes tasting food Pixal would bring to him that she and her father had made.

- Sometimes Red Lentil Soup was one of Zane's favourite food because it reminds him of him having it when he was sick and Pixal tended to make it for him. It also reminded him of hugs given by Pixal when he was sick, it also reminds him of the fire that warmed him up.

Author's Note: Wow this was quick, hope you loved the chapter. The next chapter will be a oneshot, I haven't thought about it yet, and I might need some Requests, so be free to give me some ideas! See ya Later!