The Baby Race

Author's Note: Hey Guys just to let you know that this one is sort of a Next Generation Oneshot. So Yeah it is about Pixal's and Zane's daughter, Celica (Named after Cyrus Borg) and it is inspired by Bluey (Don't ask!) Also, my recent book is going to be complete and I am doing a twisted tale of the Crystalised season. I was quite sad that the whole show is ending, I was hoping for a PIXAL SEASON, WHY??????

Pixal POV

I watched my daughter playing in the park with the monkey bars,

"Hey mum, I can do the monkey bars forwards and backwards and Kelly can't is that great?" She asks me.

Kelly was one of Jay and Nya's twins,

"It really doesn't matter, if Kelly can't do it she will do it when the right time comes," I say.

"But she can't do this can't she," She says,

"Just run your own race," I say.

"Huh?" She says,

I sighed,

"Let me tell you a story about the baby race," I say.

"Oh ok," She says she soon called Maya to come and listen,

"So when did this happen?" Celica asked me.

"Well, it all started when you were still a baby," I say with a smile,

"Where was I?" Maya asks me.

"You were with your mother and father that time," I say,

"Oh Biscuits," She says annoyed.

"Come on Celica, roll for me, roll for me," I say

"You learned how to roll over really early," I say as I remember her rolling over while Zane was snoring right next to me.

"Zane! She rolled over! She rolled over!" I squeal as he starts to wake up.

"Huh? Wha-" He says as he wakes up,

"She's not meant to do that for ages," I say.

"Oh yeah that's my girl Gahh-" Zane says but gets pushed away from Celica's little hand.

"But it runs out that Nya's twin Kelly could already do it" I say,

I remember when the other couples Kai, Skylor, Nya and Jay soon showed how their kids were going.

I wanted my child to be the first winner,

I had to beat Nya and Jay if it was the last thing I would do.

"Instead she could sit up and crawl," I say,

"And I knew I had to make you the first baby to achieve everything and walk first," I say to my daughter.

"Come on Celica sit for me," I say I tried to even sit her up but she kept falling to the ground and began laughing.

I had to get her to sit up, and that is when I read all the baby books and got an idea.

"A-ha!" I say while Zane was walked back and forth holding Celica in his arms attempting to make her fall asleep.

In the morning I thought of putting my daughter on some pillows hoping she would sit up,

"There we go, steady," I say as I sat her up.

I soon managed to balance her to sit up,

"Zane! She is sitting up" I say happily.