Repairs Done With Love

Author's Note: Hey Guys! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!😁😘🤪🎈🎆🎇🧨✨🎉🎊 And I give you a sweet Pixane oneshot to read! Hope You Enjoy! LET'S MAKE THE BEST OF 2024!!!!!

A Mission has just been completed and the ninja was jumping back into the Land Bounty,

Yes! The Land Bounty was made again by Pixal and it took ages to put together again.

Last time, Pixal got boiling mad when they destroyed it back in the Never Realm.

First Lloyd got in,

Then Kai and Cole, 

Then Jay and Nya,

And Lastly, Pixal came in with Zane,

They were both limping and they got the back seats.

Lloyd noticed how sleepy and exhausted they were,

The ninja had a mission to put the Mechanic back to prison and he kept torturing Pixal and Zane.

Without even thinking he got up and gave Pixal a big blanket for her and Zane to share,

Pixal smiled weakly and thanked Lloyd as she wrapped it around her and Zane.

She felt Zane's arms being wrapped around her and she felt herself being pulled in close,

She yawned and rested her head on his chest, hearing the soft humming of his power source.

Zane smiled and lightly kissed her head before dozing off,

They were both able to sleep but the pain was still bugging them and now and then they would both wince or whimper in pain.

As Zane held her close, he felt his arms aching,

The Mechanic kept hitting him with a crowbar and he kept yanking things out of him which just made him mad.

But Zane was more mad at what he had done to Pixal,

She didn't look hurt on the outside but he could see a visible burnt mark just near her shoulder.

But he knew that her power source must be burnt out and she must be going through frequent chest pains afterwards.

He could try cooling her down, but he couldn't because some of the vital parts of his system had been damaged and they would hurt if he summoned his powers.

Just as the ninjas arrived home, Pixal woke up immediately and decided to help Zane up, even though her legs were jittery and the fact she could faint at any moment.

"You need repairs," She tells him,

"So do you, I can notice how much pain you are in right now and the fact you might faint if you continue to use up the rest of your energy even though I don't think you have any" Zane says with a smile and a yawn.

"Yeah, I don't have energy in my system but please you are more injured than me so let me help you" Pixal says.

"Neither do you, you are just as much hurt as me" Zane says in worry as he feels her taking off some of his weight and helping him to the elevator.

Just before Pixal would reply she stumbled and almost fell over,

"See?" Zane says and Pixal just rolls her eyes.

He soon noticed Pixal gripping her arm in pain,

He helps Pixal up and they both head up to the Monastery Pixal soon feels Zane resting his head on her shoulder.

She smiles weakly and then takes him to his room,

"Let's do your repairs, okay?" She tells him as she sits him down on his bed.