Save My Life

Author's Note: Hey Guys, sorry On Wednesday, Thursday and Friday I had camp which made me late very late apologies. Feel free to ask me how camp went and I might be able to tell you all about what happened on all those days. So Yeah let's first get on with our cool Oneshot!

*After Crystalised*

Pixal POV

It was surprising how we managed to finish making the Monastery in just a few days, 

Lloyd thought of celebrating that night when the monastery was complete.

I have been feeling quite uncomfortable, 

I have recently been having nightmares each night.

I know that even though I brought Zane back I had nightmares of the mission ending in complete vain.

Zane always came to me for some comfort but those nightmares never left me,

Most of the nightmares were focused back when me, Nya, Wu and Skylor were all fighting the Council of the Crystal King.

I was fighting against the mechanic, 

I was trying my best but the mechanic seemed to be better and he kept injuring my back.

At one point he laughed and pinned me down to the ground and then says the words that pretty much breaks me.

"Did you really think you could protect? No wonder you are useless and weak. Every time I steal Zane my plan works and you know that you will always remain weak and there is nothing you can do" He snarls.

I growl at him but as his words echo through my head and I soon give up he soon throws me to the stairs and I yelp.

Those words still echo through my head when I see what Zane goes through,

It is too much pain for me to take.

I almost lost him, 

Now after all these traumatic events I am settling down but inside I am still in fear and stress.

It was early morning and the monastery has been completed we all cheered and entered.

Jay was planning a party for tonight, 

I was planning to make some new models for mechs since I am concerned about what would happen later.

I was still stressed, and Mini Pix 7 kept asking me if I was ok.

I told her that I was fine and I told her not to worry,

But those words still echoed through my head.

You are weak

You are useless

There will be nothing you can do

It just won't leave my head,

I just hate it.

Today I was making some designs and soon started to draw them out on blue paper,

I wasn't wearing my samurai X armour and jumpsuit today since I was tired of wearing it for weeks.

Instead today I wore some comfy navy blue pants along with some shoes and a sleeveless sports shirt.

Mini Pix 7 kept flying around me to help me out,

She kept giving me some ideas for upgrades.

She is sometimes cute when she makes beeping noises,

I soon felt a tap on my shoulder.

I soon turned to see Zane smiling at me,

"Pixal can you help me with something?" He asks me.