Arguments, Regret and Love

Author's Note: Hey Guys, I am back! I made this drawing up the top but I am finding some drawing bases online to quicken up my digital drawings! This was a drawing I did that was connected to "Compatible" (I had forgotten to do Pixal's markings on her face!). Emotional Roller Coaster coming up in this oneshot! A Bit Long as well!!!
Song of The Day "Elastic Heart" By Sia

Pixal POV

Everything has been going well and there hasn't been a criminal breaking out for 6 months.

The same lazy things keep happening, 

More Pizza deliveries,

More Fizzy Drinks packed up in the fridge makes it hard for me to store my salad for my lunch.

More trash in the Monastery,

More Hot Tub Heat!!!!!!

Hehe yeah, I am not part of that thank you very much!

That is all the ninjas are doing,

I am here chilling in the hangar bat designing new mechs for future missions.

Anyway, there would be new trouble later on,

As I was designing, Wu's Chicken (Who apparently can strike at me with lighting) was on my lap asleep.

It looked quite adorable,

I remember the chicken would always be around somewhere near me or Wu.

Sometimes when I wore a hoodie I would notice the Chicken climbing up my jumper and jumping in my hoodie and cuddling in a ball and sleeping.

But the problem was that if the ninja even Zane got near to me when the chicken was with me, the chicken would lose control and threaten to attack them.

I mean when I first met it, it did threaten to attack me but Wu told me a trick to make it calm down.

And that was giving it treats and instead of attacking it just being gentle with it, they are quite calm creatures but just don't look at it in the eye so much.

Suddenly the alarm goes off and I head to the main control area and the ninja meets up with me.

"What's going on?" I heard Lloyd say,

I looked and found out what was going on.

"The Mechanic escaped again," I say,

"Uh, AGAIN!!!" Jay groans,

"Yeah, he seems to be going after Borg Tower," I say.

"What are waiting for let's get him" Lloyd says,

We all get ready and we head off to Borg Industries.

As we arrived we started to fight off the mechanic,

It turns out he was after something from Mr. Borg.

I began to fight the Mechainic's goons off,

It wasn't hard.

Although I felt something off in my mech and I was wondering what it was,

After just 20 minutes I could see my mech beeping.

Warning!

Warning!

Self Destruct!

Huh? That was odd,

I soon jumped out of my mech and it exploded and suddenly the Mechanic was in front of me, ready to attack.

He smiles,