Detectives on a Case

Author's Note: Hey Guys, I might think you have got this right, this is a detective Oneshot. Yeah, get CRAZZEEEE, Pixal and Zane are both human and are adorable. So yeah this might be a bit long so grab your popcorn and enjoy! This is an AU So Pixal and Zane are not in the monastery this is like a story, think of this as a movie in black and white ;)

Zane POV

Another case has been moved in today, 

A criminal has been killing people around the streets for revenge.

I had to find out who,

It would be tricky and I'll have to ask people who might have seen the person and where he might be now.

I began to take my grey hat and placed my gun on my belt before heading outside,

I took my notebook and pen just in case I had to take some notes.

I soon head outside to look for the police to see if they have any information as to where the suspect might be now.

I soon drove to the police station to have an interview with them to see if they have any crime scenes I can inspect.

When I arrived they took me in and showed me some places they are inspecting,

I soon got back into my car and began to drive to one of the places, which is the alleyway.

There was tape around it, there were some police still inspecting it.

I soon meet up with them,

"Oh good to see you, detective, this was the recent crime scene we saw," they tell me.

"Thank you," I say,

I soon inspect it,

I realise there is another detective also inspecting it.

I walk up to the strange detective,

I soon get a chance to take a look at who it was.

I gasp as I found that the strange detective was a woman,

I froze in place as my face heated up.

It felt like an angel has shot my heart with an arrow,

"Oh, you must be detective Zane," She says.

"Uh yeah, that's me," I say,

Why can't I talk?

"I'm a detective too, I have recently become one and I have to have been assigned to solve this crime rampage that is spreading around Ninjago city" She explains.

"Really?" I say,

"Yeah, I really wasn't expecting you to come but it is a pleasure to work with you," She says.

"Yeah so I'll be inspecting more crime scenes, do you want to come with me?" I ask her.

She smiles,

"Ok," She says.

Most of the time she is very serious so I really don't want to mess with her,

We both went to some other crime scenes and gathered some information.

We soon knew that the criminal might be using a machine gun because we could see a number of bullets on the ground.

I just cannot help but stare at Pixal when she inspects something,

She was just so beautiful.

But when she looks at me I pull away, 

She does get a little concerned about what I was doing.