Car Crash

Author's Note: Hey Guys, So this is going to be a one shot today! Just to let you know Pixal and Zane are both Humans in this one. You can check out my headcanons about them as humans in my previous one. So yeah they are just mine so you can just picture them as many as you want! I don't mind it, So let's get on with this lovely and sweet story!

Pixal POV

I didn't have a great night last night, 

My brothers and sisters were watching a movie since it was a Friday and we always end up staying up all night.

I wanted to sit with them but they wouldn't let me, 

Zane soon let me sit with him on a chair even though it only would fit only one person.

Well, I was on his lap the whole time and we were both wrapped around warm blankets,

I seemed to fall asleep on his lap.

But when I woke up I was in my bed and I felt something move behind me,

I soon shifted myself to see who was it.

I found Zane sleeping with me,

I smile and pull myself closer to him and rest my head on his shoulder.

It was around 6:30 in the morning,

I felt him moving a bit and I also felt his arms wrapped around me.

I felt myself being rocked side to side and I felt the back of my head being cradled,

It was a thing Zane always does just to protect me.

There was a time where when we spied on some enemies and then suddenly they started shooting at the door we were at.

Since Zane was wearing a bulletproof jumper and I wasn't, he grabbed me and wrapped the jumper around me and me.

Then I would feel his hand on the back of my head, that is when I felt my head being cradled soothingly.

I soon was disturbed by a kiss on my head,

I smile and look up as I see Zane smiling at me.

"Morning Pix," He says happily,

"Hey, Zane," I say with a smile.

"I was thinking if you could help me with the shopping in the morning," He says.

"Sure, I'll be happy to," I say,

We both get off my bed and he soon leaves my room to change and make breakfast for the others.

I soon began to change into some comfy pants and a big jumper since it was quite cold today in the morning.

It was like those days when the days are warm and the nights are cold,

I soon get out of my room and head to the kitchen knowing that Zane is there.

He was soon in the dining room eating his breakfast,

There were a few bags on his arms.

I soon get my breakfast he had made and eat it up,

He has made our all-time favourite, Waffles.

When I was finished I soon go with Zane down to the hanger to get a vehicle, 

I can't really drive cars or vans since I am used to controlling mechs and rockets.

As I got on I put my seat beats on and we soon drive to the shops,

It was quite hard going down a hill since there was a cliff right at the edge.

I always tried my best to not look down,