Knight in Green Scrubs

╓═══════☆═══════╖

╙═══════☆═══════╜

╙═══════☆═══════╜

Days had passed, and Anastasia ignored calls from everyone like her life depended on it. She didn't know how to live with the fact that she played a part in her own mother's death. Now she stood in front of the New York sanctum. She was going to ask Daniel Drumm about her:- Past, curse and all. The door opened, revealing the man. "I knew this day would come, dear Ana."

"Why did you lie to me?"

"You weren't ready for the truth."

"I never would be, but I deserved to know."

"Maybe I wanted you to live in your world a little while longer Ana." Anastasia sadly smiled at the man, she wasn't mad at him, he had only tried to help her, and she was eternally grateful for everything he had done for her. "As for your curse...I'm not sure how it works, they laid dormant as long as you memories were lost, you shouldn't be afraid when they act up."

"They already did, I kinda trashed my apartment." she let out a weak chuckle.

"Nothing that can't be learned my child."

"I suppose." Anastasia shrugged as they sat on the chairs "When he rises I will fall?"

"I suppose the person who cursed you said that."

"It's a curse Danny."

"Only if you make it to be." Anastasia and Daniel stood up, running to the entrance when they felt the presence of darkness. Anastasia paused to use her magic to change into her battle suit

"Daniel, I see they made you the Master of the Sanctum." Kaecilius walked in with his followers as Anastasia walked in as well. "Ah Anastasia, the girl who was gifted by the dark lord."

"Alright relax Lucius Malfoy." She shot at him, conjuring a lasso which wrapped around him, pulling it to knock him off his feet, Anastasia froze as her lasso turned electric blue, something which never happened. The curse. Anastasia came out of her stupor when Daniel was wounded "No!" She pushed the zealots away from the master but was too late to stop Kaecilius as he drove his space shard into Daniel, Anastasia pushed him away.

"Stop." the woman looked at strange who was wearing the eye of agamotto, Anastasia yelled in pain when Kaecilius stabbed her shoulder, falling to her knees "Thea!"

"How long have you been at Kamar-TaJ, Mister...?"

"Doctor." Stephen corrected, his eyes moving towards Anastasia, who was holding her shoulder in pain

"Mister Doctor?"

"It's Strange." the neurosurgeon shook his head

"Maybe. Who am I to judge?"